Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF have I just watched! He’s putting on a bleeping concert for himself. How do you sit in your flat and film yourself lip syncing and not keep laughing!! I must be getting old!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
2483F65D-19CE-45F7-8622-9AC2DC8C1029.png

This is what I was talking about..
I dnt have the link guys
Why not..? Why not at least try and make some money off these idiots.

Major drama alert! I’ve just gone on and Mrs H isn’t following Mario 🤔😵

He is following her still but she’s unfollowed him 😵🤔🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeh that was when I was looking through his page. Now I’m on hers and she is following him so ignore me 🤔 I don’t know why it’s different on their pages though, weird.

8633EF07-7CE2-4DDE-8B6A-40DE93C935D7.jpeg
Someone reads tattle. That air freshener is missing!

3DCD0F9F-0281-42EF-9A73-8628268314A9.jpeg
Doofy reporting for dooty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we know why Marjorie needs 2 beauty mirrors ? Is it coz one cant handle his boujee beauty...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This idiot has ruined Whitney’s memory for me!
And why the duck is his saying he ain’t going nowhere?
Is he talking about dim Derek?
We need that free Derek fund ASAP!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t seen saint Marion of teeny weeny businesses pull his dyson hairdryer out of late? Maybe dezza whipped it back coz he ran up a heavy G bill and their wee bespoke letter boax might be getting rattled in more ways than one. Just a thought so aye....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.