Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has oor melvin had a hair cut...👀 they three hairs were getting wild I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like the coooncil have been round to give him a trim and taken half his left eyebrow aswell...so aye..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watching his stories about how he had to switch off to get me time and all I could think was... when is he NOT having me time? Sheer constant and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I got about a third of the way through that before I started wishing I owned a gun to end my misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweats aff he's fine honestly he's fine
The weather has been glorious.... Has it duck last week was fuckin shite weather up here. It only got better on Sunday night. And why is he wearing a bespoke blush cushion cover as a hoody 😳 so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sweats aff he's fine honestly he's fine
The weather has been glorious.... Has it duck last week was fuckin shite weather up here. It only got better on Sunday night. And why is he wearing a bespoke blush cushion cover as a hoody 😳 so aye
That hoody was bobbly like his heed..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad wee Marie is fine. He’s showcasing his snatch hoody I see. Matches the cushions perfectly. Must be bespoke... so aye!

edit to say his eye bags look bloody horrendous! Has he fallen out with Body Shop woman and he’s not getting his freebies anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad wee Marie is fine. He’s showcasing his snatch hoody I see. Matches the cushions perfectly. Must be bespoke... so aye!

edit to say his eye bags look bloody horrendous! Has he fallen out with Body Shop woman and he’s not getting his freebies anymore?
Looks like 2 big keekers maybe he made Dezzas weed into a moss bowl and Dezza went tonto on him, gave him a bespoke back hander 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I actually hate Mario. I hate those tacky bleeping trainers he just got and his ‘loving life at the moment’ attitude 🙄 yeh because you’re a pure lazy duck Mario that’s why you’re loving life so much at the moment. Filling your tacky little tat flat full of even more junk and spending money to your sweet little hearts content. He just totally rubs me up the wrong way. And then I saw his smug bleeping face today when he showed his ugly mug on stories. I don’t think I have the strength in my body and mind to listen to more of his crap. Finally, the paid off the mortgage balloons. Tacky, tacky, tacky. I am embarrassed for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this witch actually for real? Acting like insta is some big time suck for him - what the duck else would he be doing?! Something worthwhile or philanthropic? I think not.

He just waffles on endlessly and most of it is honest to god horseshit. He should just delete his “wee page” and move on 🙄

I actually hate Mario. I hate those tacky bleeping trainers he just got and his ‘loving life at the moment’ attitude 🙄 yeh because you’re a pure lazy duck Mario that’s why you’re loving life so much at the moment. Filling your tacky little tat flat full of even more junk and spending money to your sweet little hearts content. He just totally rubs me up the wrong way. And then I saw his smug bleeping face today when he showed his ugly mug on stories. I don’t think I have the strength in my body and mind to listen to more of his crap. Finally, the paid off the mortgage balloons. Tacky, tacky, tacky. I am embarrassed for him.
Nurse! Unhinched is out of bed again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to decide if his damp squib return to his platform is more irritating than the sycophantic message he left on his queens grid post.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.