Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the careful selection of photos too 🤣 Mario looking tired but happy holding his little bundle Raynnn and D-Man beaming with pride 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Complains he has sleep problems, buys curtains that let all the sunlight through. Couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Complains he has sleep problems, buys curtains that let all the sunlight through. Couldn’t make it up.
I wonder if he’ll buy one of those fancy eye masks I’ve seen online. They allow for false eyelashes to be worn underneath. That could be his next journee - LVL Lashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi, just visiting from the Hinch thread. She has posted a cryptic message suggesting a fallout with a friend. It’s been noticed she isn’t following Mario on instagram. Anyone know if she was following him before? Any suggestion he could be the person she’s fallen out with 🕵🏻‍♀️?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
tit the bed 🤣 🤣
Mario should knight you for your services to bespoke photaes... so aye!

I laughed so much at that. ‘I just luv how much brighter it is...’ aye, cos the curtains are wafer thin and let all the light in! What a bellend.

I was just waiting for him to treat us to a super nasal Ned ‘yaaaaaasssss’ to go with his rave tunes. Takes him back to a Pacific place and so forth 💎💃

• Haha
Hi, just visiting from the Hinch thread. She has posted a cryptic message suggesting a fallout with a friend. It’s been noticed she isn’t following Mario on instagram. Anyone know if she was following him before? Any suggestion he could be the person she’s fallen out with 🕵🏻‍♀️?
She's still following him on my Instagram.

D68273A0-26EE-438C-9B68-29E242AD39D7.jpeg

She's probably fallen out with a sponge, or a brush, those are her only friends. 😂
rumour has it her sponge Brian and Dave the duster had an affair, she tried to mediate the split between Brian and his husband buddy but she did a tit job. Turns out that cleaning items don’t appreciate couple cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Things I learnt from mario’s return -

He called his flat a house
That's pretty standard in Scotland - it just means your residence, regardless of whether it's a bedsit, flat, house or mansion. His is still manky AF, mind.

Reactions: 3
rumour has it her sponge Brian and Dave the duster had an affair, she tried to mediate the split between Brian and his husband buddy but she did a tit job. Turns out that cleaning items don’t appreciate couple cards.
She's thirty ish isn't she? Waaaay too old to be airing her a schoolgirl feuds online. Utterly cringe behaviour.

Reactions: 1
Move over Delia, wee Marion is about to take your crown. First we were treated to “homemade pizza” and now it’s a BLT with cremated bacon. Give that man a Michelin star.
I’m bloody raging he likes to listen to Fleetwood Mac, or Fleet in Mario speak, when he’s doing his flairs. I love that album. Wee git.

Reactions: 5
That's pretty standard in Scotland - it just means your residence, regardless of whether it's a bedsit, flat, house or mansion. His is still manky AF, mind.
Yeh, it would be the same in NZ where I’m from.

You’ve got to love that he came back after his “break” from Instagram saying he wasn’t going to take it all that seriously anymore and that we would see him every so often. Since then he’s been on every single day with 20-30 stories. Which is it Mario? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.