Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ma lovelies, dig out your magnifying glasses and analyse this!! Is it just me or is that a bespoke grey boujee rug in the background that doesni actually belong to oor Marion. Is he breaking the lockdown rules? Dae I need to get our Nicky Sturgeon on the blower and grass him in 😂😂😂😂

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls xView attachment 149274
Hahahaha I came on here to see if anyone else had noticed this. I spotted it straight away as we all know its a hideous pink rug he has lol. No cafes or anything are open for sit in's yet so he has definitely been in someone's house today breaking the lockdown rules and trying to be sneaky about it. He is now saying he was out a lovely long walk to try and justify the length of time he has been away, which is because he's most likely been traveling down to Ayrshire. He thinks everyone is stupid. He is a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are those #gifted "flowers" he found on his doorstep just twigs and leaves spray painted in grey and silver? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hahahaha I came on here to see if anyone else had noticed this. I spotted it straight away as we all know its a hideous pink rug he has lol. No cafes or anything are open for sit in's yet so he has definitely been in someone's house today breaking the lockdown rules and trying to be sneaky about it. He is now saying he was out a lovely long walk to try and justify the length of time he has been away, which is because he's most likely been traveling down to Ayrshire. He thinks everyone is stupid. He is a tit.
And wood flooring too, he has crapets, he’s definitely broke the lockdown rules , get on to the polis 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Them flowers look blue oh forgot nae debates on Marjorie page ...dob him into wee jimmy krankie for breaking lockdown...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right ma lovelies, dig out your magnifying glasses and analyse this!! Is it just me or is that a bespoke grey boujee rug in the background that doesni actually belong to oor Marion. Is he breaking the lockdown rules? Dae I need to get our Nicky Sturgeon on the blower and grass him in 😂😂😂😂

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls xView attachment 149274
Marion haznae wooden flairs 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The way he has to display everything is like he is trying to show ‘wealth’ (depends on what your definition of wealth is I suppose 😛) hardly think he was a deprived child that went without though. I was a bit guilty of it when I was younger cos I didn’t get much growing up. Dunno....maybe I am thinking too much into it 🧐🤣
Tell you one thing I have tit hair that has to be washed everyday and yet there is no way I would have my dryer and straighteners constantly out proudly on display! Put them in a bloody drawer!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t get all the high end hair tools? Dyson & GHD when you have at most 6 hairs???
All I can think is he must have one hell of a Bush he likes to keep in check
Fur coat nae knickers or fur coat in his knickers.

I probs shouldn't have typed that as I've given myself the ick now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He seems to have taken a bit of a step back from insta recently, he has mentioned before he’s felt burned out by it? He doesn’t seem as enthusiastic with insta as he used to be

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope he doesn’t put that dry twig monstrosity in the window. Back in the 80’s pampas grass out the front of your hoose told other swingers you were up for it! Don’t want Melv getting his outbox smashed in. So aye and so fourth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Great spot. That looks very much like the rug he had before the present abomination except it's on top of a pale coloured crapet which he hasn't had. Where you at Melv, you wee rule breaker you. Who fell heir to the squeegee fluffed, febreezed, zoflora'd and 1001 foamed chemical hazard cast off??

Its like a telenovela up in here with the suspense of it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he doesn’t put that dry twig monstrosity in the window. Back in the 80’s pampas grass out the front of your hoose told other swingers you were up for it! Don’t want Melv getting his outbox smashed in. So aye and so fourth
Or even his back box ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He seems to have taken a bit of a step back from insta recently, he has mentioned before he’s felt burned out by it? He doesn’t seem as enthusiastic with insta as he used to be
Lockdown has only proven what we all knew. He has no imagination for content and without free and easy access to his fallbacks of Primark, Poundland, The Range, Home Bargains and B&M he's got next to nothing to say.

I think the days of doing a "live" are well behind him too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.