Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HE'S GOT STRAIGHTENERS? 🤯 🥴 And now a stand to display them in? I think that's enough Internet for today, ma lovelies.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 #whattheactualfoooooook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Errrr GHD straighteners.... are they actually his? Surely not, they’ve burn his scalp! I have enough trouble trying to straighten a fringe let alone 1 inch long hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't Mario ever just have the thing? He has the thing and then he has the thing to display the thing. And then he needs the bespoke stickers to label the thing to display the thing. Honestly, keep your cereal in a bleeping box in the kitchen cupboard, keep your Alexa out on the side, keep your GHDs/hairdyer in a drawer and keep your bleeping hoover anywhere but on display in your bleeping lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Errrr GHD straighteners.... are they actually his? Surely not, they’ve burn his scalp! I have enough trouble trying to straighten a fringe let alone 1 inch long hair!
Yes, they are! He’s quite proud of them and claims he’s had them around 9 years. No doubt he will upgrade them soon with Shark straighteners or Dyson or Cloud Nine. Literally anything but what he’s currently got 🤪

Dezza must walk past that dressing table and cackle to himself. Mr 3 hairs with all the hair styling mod cons!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, they are! He’s quite proud of them and claims he’s had them around 9 years. No doubt he will upgrade them soon with Shark straighteners or Dyson or Cloud Nine. Literally anything but what he’s currently got 🤪

Dezza must walk past that dressing table and cackle to himself. Mr 3 hairs with all the hair styling mod cons!
Those straighteners are as much use to Mazza as they are to Derek! 🦲 😂 He should take them into work and give them to his TikTok mate! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gah.
The colour of his tea makes me feel ill. So peely wally. Much like Melv himself I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Where’s that unnecessary skin fridge gone?

Why does he have a monkeys worth of hair products for his poker straight see through hair?

where does he peg his washing?

I think he pegs it to the maiden and I’m not joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why does he have a monkeys worth of hair products for his poker straight see through hair?

I actually wondered where he pegs his clothes out to, he must have some kinda yard as we know he doesn't have a garden. 🤔 Someone in here said the fridge makes a loud buzzing noise, so maybe Mazza got sick of it and has hidden it away! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I peg my clothes to the maiden but only when it’s outside and its really windy 🤣

Reactions: 3

Most probably pegs to maiden in case the dyson blows it aff...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure he used to dry his washing outside. Maybe the good good people of Seedhill revolted at the sight of Del’n’Melv’s bespoke undies hingin oot the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone gift oor Marlon, Marvin or Melvin a whirly gig!! Let’s see these pegs in use.
#showusyourladygarden

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone gift oor Marlon, Marvin or Melvin a whirly gig!! Let’s see these pegs in use.
#showusyourladygarden
Aye, oor cooncil provides birlies - dinnae forget Mirren (or rather Deek) pays fool rent!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I just clarify ma lovelies. Am I seeing a balding man display a hair dryer. Hair straighteners . And a tub full of hair brushes 😭. Is that a hair brush for each individual strand of hair! Cause he’s certainly not got a mane !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Right ma lovelies, dig out your magnifying glasses and analyse this!! Is it just me or is that a bespoke grey boujee rug in the background that doesni actually belong to oor Marion. Is he breaking the lockdown rules? Dae I need to get our Nicky Sturgeon on the blower and grass him in 😂😂😂😂

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls x
89D5DD88-70E8-44F4-8CF9-E6C66DCBA346.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s honestly insane to me that 114 thousands people actually follow him. When he says “Sophie’s page” I honestly want to die.
If you check social blade you can see he only gains followers when the grinch shouts him out. I wondered the same. If the grinch shouted other insta idiots out they could have the same following too. He’s not gained it himself, like the rest of them, he’s rode on the grinch’s back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right ma lovelies, dig out your magnifying glasses and analyse this!! Is it just me or is that a bespoke grey boujee rug in the background that doesni actually belong to oor Marion. Is he breaking the lockdown rules? Dae I need to get our Nicky Sturgeon on the blower and grass him in 😂😂😂😂

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls xView attachment 149274
🧐 I think you’re right.

Reactions: 2

also, Even his tea and cakes look boring and beige 😂 maybe they’re from cassell veechiii so aye!! Mwah nae debates on my page pls xView attachment 149274
That tea looks like he puts the milk in first, the freak! 😱 🤢

And oooooh! 🧐 I think he's too lazy to go anywhere to meet someone, so its probably a new rug seeing as he's been shopping mad these past few days. AND I'm sure it looks like it has a hint of pink in it.... 😜 😂 #naedebates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I canny stop laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.