Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is a show on BBC Scotland called inside central station x
I was in Central Station when they were filming this, there are signs everywhere because it said you could ask not to be filmed and one would presume if they are filming there would be a film crew?? I don’t believe he didn’t know he was being filmed. I bet he has been waiting ages to watch himself on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“N so many eh yees were asking me for months in regards tae aw these carpets” 😖🤣😂

In what world is this true? Get to duck Martin.
In Melvins world, where he believes he'd be an asset to Swan.

With Melvin as your brand ambassador, your sales, like his IBS, will be through the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on his stories.... what's that TV show he's shown on? Looks like he's waiting to get on a train! :LOL:
Morning ma luvlees ...Marjorie will be wanting royalty payments for being featured walking aff the train...so aye

I was in Central Station when they were filming this, there are signs everywhere because it said you could ask not to be filmed and one would presume if they are filming there would be a film crew?? I don’t believe he didn’t know he was being filmed. I bet he has been waiting ages to watch himself on tv.
Carefully placed himself in shot ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He said before he doesn’t watch much TV so he has definitely been watching to see himself xx

• Haha
054F4245-A9CF-49B5-B2B1-6472781630CE.jpeg

what is going on with his hair? Looks like it’s sliding off his head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’m usually on Sophlos page but popped over here as he was mentioned. Looked him up on insta
What in the actual duck was that I just watched? He’s not real surely? Please tell me he’s a panorama tv experiment? He’s like a bad Scottish stereotype wrapped up in a cross between Robbie Rotten from lazy town, a milk bottle and a thunderbirds puppet. I’m Scottish (miles n miles further up tho) and I apologise for him 🤣🤣. So aye and all that shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I’m usually on Sophlos page but popped over here as he was mentioned. Looked him up on insta
What in the actual duck was that I just watched? He’s not real surely? Please tell me he’s a panorama tv experiment? He’s like a bad Scottish stereotype wrapped up in a cross between Robbie Rotten from lazy town, a milk bottle and a thunderbirds puppet. I’m Scottish (miles n miles further up tho) and I apologise for him 🤣🤣. So aye and all that shite
Please watch the boy wonder highlight and give your thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Much more enjoyable thread, he's comedy gold

• Haha
Please watch the boy wonder highlight and give your thoughts
I’ve got a headache just looking at all the different smells and chemicals he’s using. Especially in a small flat. Lavender Fabreze and spring fresh Fabreze with an air wick chaser? Anyone lights a match within 100ft of his house it’ll go up like a Roman Candle. Still he’s just following his grey master making wmd’s in the loo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hahahahahaha did you lot realise animals had hearts? Good man St Martina of small businesses and animals 😂😂😂😂😂

Dying for rains next escape attempt

• Haha
  • Wow
I don’t think he knew he was being filmed. I see no sign of top hat, cane or jazz hands 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 142808
what is going on with his hair? Looks like it’s sliding off his head 😂
Never mind his hair, look at the rest of him! I know that a picture of the telly is going to show some distortion but the woman on the right is roughly in proportion. Look at those tiny, skinny, short wee legs and toddler feet. It looks like the bits above and below the bottom of his anorak belong to different people.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.