Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melvin and Hinch love their pets so much that they fill their environment with so many toxins that will probably shorten their lives significantly, so aye...
duck me, I've chipped off cum stains that aren't as thick as Melvin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Never mind his hair, look at the rest of him! I know that a picture of the telly is going to show some distortion but the woman on the right is roughly in proportion. Look at those tiny, skinny, short wee legs and toddler feet. It looks like the bits above and below the bottom of his anorak belong to different people.
He's like an alien from men in black, trying to pass as human.

Filthy family swap on channel 5 at 8 tonight. I'm going to imagine the usual suspects swapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Hellllooo ma luvlies... so many of you have been messaging me about my skincare regime....” who?? Who? are these people cause they need medical attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello ma luvlies now I know no one has messaged about my skin care routine but thought I’d show you anyways, if you want a shiny, pores like crater face like mine just follow these steps, aye ma luvlies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright we get it. Wee baby girl acid rain loves the fan. Not that you’ve mentioned it much ya tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.