Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the white tight wearing fool trying to duck out of shot.

What a pro! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 142120

And factor 50 in 21C 'heat'......πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
He's roasting though, should put goose fat on. 😁

I’ve just had a look at this account for the first time - why is it always people with no class or taste who buy the fake β€˜diamonds’ and designer books. Makes me sick in my mouth.
They've all got hinches colouring in books though. 😁

19c in Paisley, feels like 17c, that's what the vile trolls at yahoo weather say. So actually a perfect day to walk outside, maybe go past the hoose you'll never be ab
Screenshot_20200531-113041.png
le to afford cos profligate loon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He actually gives me the boak 🀒
He uses that hoover to hoover his toilet!!! Just empty them in the bin for god sake πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m some gobshite. 42 years on this planet and I’ve been wiping crumbs off my countertop with a damp cloth in 1 maybe 2 wipes. Mariam comes along and Shows me how it’s done and takes 10 times as long to do it. Wow... I need a shark to Hoover my counter top. Never again will I tip my toaster upside down over my bin and shake it. Someone swing around by his build from the ground up flat and give him a medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she fall out of favour with him, then? πŸ€” Did he kick off because his favourite products weren't in stock? πŸ˜‚
He hasn't mentioned her for ages. And yes, that's probably the reason. Bet he threatened that she would go no further on his journeee if she didn't start coughing up the free tit again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there an age difference between him and derek? Derek does not seem the full ticket to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a question. If it is 100 degrees outside and he is meltin thu the flairboards, why in the name of small businesses is he still wearing his hoosecoat? He is a mad man.
830FBB97-0D7E-4ED8-B34B-86012945988C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing out of stock is the lemon body yogurt. The other bits you can order on the website... he wouldn’t know as he takes what people say as gospel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing out of stock is the lemon body yogurt. The other bits you can order on the website... he wouldn’t know as he takes what people say as gospel.
Or gettng his luvlees to panic buy ...Kerrching so aye πŸ’°πŸ’΄πŸ’Έ

• Haha
I love that he is now copying the Essex Drag Queen and hoovering up his crumbs off his kitchen side with the hoover he’s had around the loo picking up poo crumbs! Just shake it in the bin ya wee boujee Fanny!

I love that he is now copying the Essex Drag Queen and hoovering up his crumbs off his kitchen side with the hoover he’s had around the loo picking up poo crumbs! Just shake it in the bin ya wee boujee Fanny!
He also needs to be careful he doesn’t suck the fablon right off his bespoke fablon wrapped kitchen units! So aye be careful flower!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn't he ? ...marjorie does nuffing for nobody unless it's a gain for him..so aye
He probably keeps getting free stuff for himself for sharing the link, I don’t think he gets a cut of sales, unless I am wrong. This is where he could make money - instead of getting gifted stuff, (which he should be declaring to HMRC, but probably isn’t) he could get a cut of sales and probably make more money than the value of the free stuff he gets. He just doesn’t have a business mind.

Reactions: 2
He probably keeps getting free stuff for himself for sharing the link, I don’t think he gets a cut of sales, unless I am wrong. This is where he could make money - instead of getting gifted stuff, (which he should be declaring to HMRC, but probably isn’t) he could get a cut of sales and probably make more money than the value of the free stuff he gets. He just doesn’t have a business mind.
Exactly. Being sent free stuff doesn’t financially benefit him, but he will keep getting freebies with people heading to the page. However a swipe up link would be worth far more! He just isn’t as clued up as he likes to think!

He won't be doing it for free that's for sure ...with all the hunners and hunners of messages he gets in his outbox...he will obviously promote sales and gain more freebies....so aye hope that makes sense ma luvlee

Aww man hes only got a pair of nylon shorts to match his t shirt (incidentally he wore it yesterday so must be bouffing today with all that hunners of sweat ) oh and a pair of boujee carpet burnt knees ...so aye ..well done Denzel for punishing Marjorie

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.