Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody wants to see your crabstick legs.

Screenshot_20200531-172655.png

At least the miserable Susan's don't have a face like a leathery old handbag. Maybe you should lay off the gin, Mario. It's aging you horribly

Screenshot_20200531-173145.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And he is yapping on about all the messages about his crapets. Go to his highlights to view the process of his getting new carpets. I have bought several new carpets and unusually go to the shop. Buy them. They get delivered. They get fitted. I must be doing something wrong as it does not sound like his process and crapet journey. Ps for those of you asking. They are not grey!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And he is yapping on about all the messages about his crapets. Go to his highlights to view the process of his getting new carpets. I have bought several new carpets and unusually go to the shop. Buy them. They get delivered. They get fitted. I must be doing something wrong as it does not sound like his process and crapet journey. Ps for those of you asking. They are not grey!
Blush Pink?? 😉

I spy with my little eye a wee appeal for Swan to get in touch. Now that he's mastered the art of making "pizzas" he needs new pots and pans .............................and absolutely anything else they might care to send.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God why doesn’t he just email Swan and ask them incase they don’t see the heavy hint on Insta he wants on the bandwagon 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God why doesn’t he just email Swan and ask them incase they don’t see the heavy hint on Insta he wants on the bandwagon 🙄
I’ll be raging if he gets a set! I’ve been after a set for ages and to be fair they have been sold out for at least a month/couple of months so if they send one to him for the freebies without releasing them for sale I’ll be annoyed. Although the website has said for ages they expect more stock in June so why not just wait another couple of weeks instead of essentially begging for some... because he knows they’re going to be restocked 😉. Where would he even put them in that overfilled wee flat anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marion should do some interactive stories tagging the companies
Swan pans
Or
Tefal pans
8F0EDFE1-A3A7-4A6E-A833-AE92D9D05667.jpeg

Please tell me you are old enough to remember?
Same foreheid 🤣

I’ll be raging if he gets a set! I’ve been after a set for ages and to be fair they have been sold out for at least a month/couple of months so if they send one to him for the freebies without releasing them for sale I’ll be annoyed. Although the website has said for ages they expect more stock in June so why not just wait another couple of weeks instead of essentially begging for some... because he knows they’re going to be restocked 😉. Where would he even put them in that overfilled wee flat anyway??
Personally my Morphy Richards have lasted me 20 odd years. Felt so grown up as a student ( in Paisley!!) spending a fortune. In reality I was just chuffed I didn’t have black tit flaking off in my cheesy pasta 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 142578

Please tell me you are old enough to remember?
Same foreheid 🤣

Personally my Morphy Richards have lasted me 20 odd years. Felt so grown up as a student ( in Paisley!!) spending a fortune. In reality I was just chuffed I didn’t have black tit flaking off in my cheesy pasta 🤣
I love my anolon saucepans, lovely to cook with.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on his stories.... what's that TV show he's shown on? Looks like he's waiting to get on a train! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“N so many eh yees were asking me for months in regards tae aw these carpets” 😖🤣😂

In what world is this true? Get to duck Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“N so many eh yees were asking me for months in regards tae aw these carpets” 😖🤣😂

In what world is this true? Get to duck Martin.
These people are just making things up as they go along now, ffs! 😂 They can't be showing they're aff out shopping every day, so they must look around their houses/bespoke flats wondering what stories they can make up today! :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.