Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I’m still a bit new to this thread love reading all your comments, I can’t believe people are tagging him in their stories of that song he put on his stories of himself dancing, what a cock head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet another ‘influencer’ head who came on social media this morning posting as normal, then noticed everyone was doing blackouttuesday so posted a black square and used the #blm hashtag instead of #blackouttuesday like you’re supposed to. These dickheads are really pissing me off today just jumping on a bandwagon without actually knowing what the duck it’s about!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Yet another ‘influencer’ head who came on social media this morning posting as normal, then noticed everyone was doing blackouttuesday so posted a black square and used the #blm hashtag instead of #blackouttuesday like you’re supposed to. These dickheads are really pissing me off today just jumping on a bandwagon without actually knowing what the duck it’s about!
I’ve seen not to use the #blackouttuesday as people are using this to find information and resources although I doubt that’s Marions reasoning... I’m sure him along with a number of influencers will take the day to flounce off and do nothing instead of educating and sharing informative resources 😑

• Haha
I’ve seen not to use the #blackouttuesday as people are using this to find information and resources although I doubt that’s Marions reasoning... I’m sure him along with a number of influencers will take the day to flounce off and do nothing instead of educating and sharing informative resources 😑
I read that people were not to use #blacklivesmatter as that should be used for finding information. Just goes to show though, things like this don’t work and make no difference whatsoever. Just a way for people to pay lip service and look like they care.

Reactions: 5
Never mind his hair, look at the rest of him! I know that a picture of the telly is going to show some distortion but the woman on the right is roughly in proportion. Look at those tiny, skinny, short wee legs and toddler feet. It looks like the bits above and below the bottom of his anorak belong to different people.
I have seen him in person and can confirm he is literally teeny tiny, in both height and weight.

• Haha
Was is fav not too long ago that Poundland banana shite 😂
Aye, it’s mah abzaloot staple!!! Wahn ah mah abzaloot staples - ah jist rub it into mah napper wi’ a totally soakin’ wet, lightly rung oot, totally dry sphonge cloath aifter ah’ve used it tae wipe doon ma bespoke plush headboard. Then tae really get the proaduct intae ma foallicles ah dae the creepy tappity tap wi’ ma strangler fingers. So, aye, ma lovelies, ah’ve no’ goat much else tae tell yiz...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He doesn’t read here though 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m fairly new to this clown but it’s just come to me who he sounds like.
It has probably been mentioned before though. He sounds like the teacher from Balamory!

Reactions: 2
Morning ma luvlees we havnae been treated to face slapping his boujee products with his fav scent with his strangler hawns ...so aye

• Haha
I read that people were not to use #blacklivesmatter as that should be used for finding information. Just goes to show though, things like this don’t work and make no difference whatsoever. Just a way for people to pay lip service and look like they care.
Its to show solidarity everywhere. Most people will care but I don’t believe marlon does. For starters he got the hashtag wrong, secondly we’ve seen how he treats his own partner and doesn’t care so I don’t expect him to care about people he doesn’t know! And thirdly when Caroline Flack committed suicide he managed to turn it round and be about him! If he could relate himself to black people he would just so he could have a story!

Reactions: 6
It's utter band waggon jumping "look at me, I care". There's no writing under his post, so what does his silence achieve exactly, other than making himself feel good?

Oh, silly me, I forgot, it makes his stupid muffia feel great by posting their heart emoji's underneath because they care too. Oh do duck off the lot of you.

Along with his crass mental health slurs and the abysmal way that he treats his cat, this is just reminding me how much I despise the man.

If he really cared about anything except himself he would be trying to educate himself on what it is like to live with mental health issues or to be a black person facing racial prejudice day in, day out. He could even point people in the direction of what books to read, what programmes to watch, who to follow on social media, how to help out protesters or suggest charities to donate to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's utter band waggon jumping "look at me, I care". There's no writing under his post, so what does his silence achieve exactly, other than making himself feel good?

Oh, silly me, I forgot, it makes his stupid muffia feel great by posting their heart emoji's underneath because they care too. Oh do duck off the lot of you.

Along with his crass mental health slurs and the abysmal way that he treats his cat, this is just reminding me how much I despise the man.

If he really cared about anything except himself he would be trying to educate himself on what it is like to live with mental health issues or to be a black person facing racial prejudice day in, day out. He could even point people in the direction of what books to read, what programmes to watch, who to follow on social media, how to help out protesters or suggest charities to donate to.
He could have turned off the comments! As you say though he could’ve done a few different things to show he really cares. Obviously he doesn’t tho

Reactions: 4
Aye, it’s mah abzaloot staple!!! Wahn ah mah abzaloot staples - ah jist rub it into mah napper wi’ a totally soakin’ wet, lightly rung oot, totally dry sphonge cloath aifter ah’ve used it tae wipe doon ma bespoke plush headboard. Then tae really get the proaduct intae ma foallicles ah dae the creepy tappity tap wi’ ma strangler fingers. So, aye, ma lovelies, ah’ve no’ goat much else tae tell yiz...
Omg buckled

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.