Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hullo ma lovelies, it's another roastin' day and the sun is shinning! ☀🦵💎

Quick question....how long have they been together and when did Mario move in and take over Derek's flat, turning it into a boujee, nae pink palace? 🤔😂 If my slowly started to take over my bf's house (although since I moved in for lockdown, I have at least 70% of my stuff here - and more, so he'd say I have taken over 😂) in the style Mario has, he'd go nuts! 😂 But there's no worries about decorating as I hate the whole grey, dismal look! 🤢

Reactions: 2
Expect a few fluttering over from the Hinch thread today as our Maz has been discussed on there this morning (nothing exciting - just repeating that comment Hinch left him a little while ago about how difficult her life is on Mario's attention seeking semi flounce post)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Expect a few fluttering over from the Hinch thread today as our Maz has been discussed on there this morning (nothing exciting - just repeating that comment Hinch left him a little while ago about how difficult her life is on Mario's attention seeking semi flounce post)
And he will be getting hunners of messages in his outbox from his new luvlees..we still haven't had his tour of plush bespoke flat he promised ....so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at the white tight wearing fool trying to duck out of shot.

What a pro! 😂

F9CEBD27-00EA-4C96-8F94-4C9AF6783F8E.jpeg

And factor 50 in 21C 'heat'......🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope it's pure roastin the day in paisley...he will need factor duffle coat...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he wearing white jeggins? 😆 He'll be roastin' and his shins might snap, so aye... 🤨 🥵
Maz'll be strutting around Paisley like he's Liz Hurley in his tight, white skinnies, his bright red pore riddled face clashing with his orange make up and factor 50, fake Goochi sunnies, whipping his three hairs back and forth and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he empties his toaster to then sweep it up with a small vacuum, then to put it in the bin o_O

Stupid is as stupid does

so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maz'll be strutting around Paisley like he's Liz Hurley in his tight, white skinnies, his bright red pore riddled face clashing with his orange make up and factor 50, fake Goochi sunnies, whipping his three hairs back and forth and so forth.
Oh god, what an attractive boujee image! 😱😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
White footless and crotchless tights think ...so aye

Then he goes round the shitter with it ...so aye
I dont want to think of Mario wearing anything crotchless.... 😱😡😂

He's literally finding ANY reason to use the Shark hand held vacuum because it's basically pointless! 😂 I brush any crumbs onto the floor for the dogs, wipe the work surfaces quickly and sweep the floor, easy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he empties his toaster to then sweep it up with a small vacuum, then to put it in the bin o_O

Stupid is as stupid does

so aye
He got that handy wee tip from his beloved Soflora. Why he couldn’t empty the crumbs from the toaster straight into his new bin is beyond me. The boy’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a look at this account for the first time - why is it always people with no class or taste who buy the fake ‘diamonds’ and designer books. Makes me sick in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just had a look at this account for the first time - why is it always people with no class or taste who buy the fake ‘diamonds’ and designer books. Makes me sick in my mouth.
The books aren’t designer. Someone made them for him by covering boxes in rip-off book covers. Bespoke, aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mario's 'books' are actually worse than just plain old fake - they're covered old cereal boxes 😭

Only the best bespoke and boujee fake for our Mazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh sweet Jesus this upsets me even more! Urgh he has zero taste. When I looked at his 10 year comparison pictures he honestly looked just as tit 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He got that handy wee tip from his beloved Soflora. Why he couldn’t empty the crumbs from the toaster straight into his new bin is beyond me. The boy’s an idiot.
Sorry forgot to add

Mazza just take the bloody toaster to the bin and empty it there aye

Saves time and energy lovvee
eta agin
sorry someone just said this
I'm reading from the bottom up the page, stupid me :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.