Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, he’s got the fake Guccis and his legs out today. Absolute killer combo.

Fully looks like he’s having a seizure rolling around on the floor like that tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s a bleeping knob. I genuinely think I would burst into laughter if I ever saw him randomly in the flesh. Not likely because I don’t live in Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe he was trying to initiate mouth to mouth from Denzel whilst writhing about it on his bespoke plush purple blanket ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mario, can you not ever, ever, EVER roll around in the grass like that again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 and you actually filmed AND uploaded it. I’m so embarrassed for him. Did he smoke some of Dezza’s weed on their walk? And then saying Dezza loving his wee life. Correct me if I’m wrong but this comes across as patronising using the word wee or would that not be so in Scotland?
I wouldn’t see it as patronising, kind of used as a term of endearment if that makes sense. It’s something my wee granny would say about her wee life lol

Reactions: 8
And then saying Dezza loving his wee life. Correct me if I’m wrong but this comes across as patronising using the word wee or would that not be so in Scotland?
Definitely patronising.

I’ve really neglected Moira these last few weeks. Started watching her again today and I’d forgotten what a gift it is! My favourite take away from today is him, Saint Mario of the Ava May Boujeeee aromas, melting a £2 Asda melt in his £2.50 Asda melt warmer 😂 you’d be fuming if you were Ava May 😂
Whilst complaining about the heat! The last thing I would think to do in an airless hot indoor environment would be to light a bloody candle and fill the hot air with an artificial cloying scent!

Do you pesto?
Only on a Tuesday my lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mario, can you not ever, ever, EVER roll around in the grass like that again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 and you actually filmed AND uploaded it. I’m so embarrassed for him. Did he smoke some of Dezza’s weed on their walk?
I thought this too! Bet he’s baked 😂 What an angle, it was like a car crash, I couldn’t look away
Bit rich of him to tell people to stop moaning when the day before he was moaning...

Reactions: 5
“Live yer life!”... eh....Martin your one who never leaves the house with Blackpool being a long haul destination to you! Now there’s gonna be reposts of the lambada and all the very strange people who enjoy him copying it! And don’t even start me on that fuckin tacky fridge!..... so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t see it as patronising, kind of used as a term of endearment if that makes sense. It’s something my wee granny would say about her wee life lol
Defiantly a term of endearment I live 10 mins away from the patriot saint of paisley and it’s said in like a kind way . No really something I would say about my partner but about my kids if that makes sense , like my 10 month old daughter loving her wee life in her paddling pool. But aye and so forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahahahahaha! I honestly belly laughed at the atrocity of that worm wiggling on the grass. Wtf is he doing? Why is he filming? Do the neighbours think he’s having a seizure? Why is Derek doing nothing about this? So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma luvlies how ur ye awe? Noo a don’t want youse awe to be jealus of marians new bespoke cosmetics fridge, he’s worked damn hard to get that fridge so he hus. However, I don’t mean to boast ma luvlies but av goat wan of them up la loft and al happily #gift it to wan o you luvlies. A mean, it’s goat Hannah Montana branding oan it and it sounds like a Boeing 747 when it’s turned oan but it cun heat yer wan bedroom boujie plush bespoke flat on aboot 4.6 meenits. So aye, just drap me a wee message into my outbox ma luvlies and al pick a winner totally fae random 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And one of his muffia saying the song reminds her of her Nan.

That just about says it all really.

I’ve really neglected Moira these last few weeks. Started watching her again today and I’d forgotten what a gift it is! My favourite take away from today is him, Saint Mario of the Ava May Boujeeee aromas, melting a £2 Asda melt in his £2.50 Asda melt warmer 😂 you’d be fuming if you were Ava May 😂
Good to see you round these parts again, *blows a bespoke Melvin mwah* 💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
His video offends all of my senses. Like most diehard tattlers I had a dream which involved Marion. In my dream I stumbled across a video of them on the Internet lying naked in the bed with Marion wielding a dildo at Derek. 😂. I think I need to take.a holiday from tattle 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.