Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On

this confused me aswell? If you know you need a fan why would you get rid of one you had?
Cos you've thrown it out ma lovelie. To make room for MORE tit.
*vein throbbing in temple, temper rising* His priorities, amazing to me, Is be in bits looking for a new job, not buying make up I don't need. Well, I do need it, cos lockdown monster, but I'll soldier on with my real face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup. Yup. Margo and his throwaway mentality, you can guarantee he has tossed out the previous fan he had because he had nowhere to store it / it was not needed in winter 🤨.

I hate him, he’s annoying. If I was Dezza I’d save my money and make him fan himself with the cool setting on the Dyson hairdryer!
At least that way it’d get some real use.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the hell does he have to do like 2 Full washings everyday If there’s just two of them in the flat? Yet he’s never got the famous ‘hooscoat’ off. He also changes his bedding every 2nd day it seems, surely he’s just washing away the goodness of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup. Yup. Margo and his throwaway mentality, you can guarantee he has tossed out the previous fan he had because he had nowhere to store it / it was not needed in winter 🤨.

I hate him, he’s annoying. If I was Dezza I’d save my money and make him fan himself with the cool setting on the Dyson hairdryer!
At least that way it’d get some real use.
He’s a bloke. He can go topless without scaring/scarring anyone. Why wear a piece of clothing extra if you don’t have to?

Reactions: 2
The previous fan will have been some “super light weight” shite that fell to pieces after the first use.
Rinse and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised he hasn't turned the dayson to cool and blasted himself and Derek for 3 secs to cool down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How the hell does he have to do like 2 Full washings everyday If there’s just two of them in the flat? Yet he’s never got the famous ‘hooscoat’ off. He also changes his bedding every 2nd day it seems, surely he’s just washing away the goodness of it?
Maybe he is a bed wetter...so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
OMG! This photo is ghastly! He can talk, he moans ALL the time, what a dick.
3372225C-898A-4843-AA33-E5AA1E5ECB01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Mario, can you not ever, ever, EVER roll around in the grass like that again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢 and you actually filmed AND uploaded it. I’m so embarrassed for him. Did he smoke some of Dezza’s weed on their walk? And then saying Dezza loving his wee life. Correct me if I’m wrong but this comes across as patronising using the word wee or would that not be so in Scotland?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve really neglected Moira these last few weeks. Started watching her again today and I’d forgotten what a gift it is! My favourite take away from today is him, Saint Mario of the Ava May Boujeeee aromas, melting a £2 Asda melt in his £2.50 Asda melt warmer 😂 you’d be fuming if you were Ava May 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn't look like he's used any spf on his face. Probably be putting he's whole heed in that fridge of his tonight so aye....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.