Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie is back with a bang!
Moaning like nothing else, even though he got a bespoke new beauty fridge for free. I think it looks tacky as! I’ve put face masks in the fridge before and they’ve never frozen, he’s full of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it no taps aff weather?
Great! How do I get THAT image out my head now. Do you think he has a hairy chest? I can’t imagine it. I think it will be smooth as, not that he waxes or shaves just that it has never grown ...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Great! How do I get THAT image out my head now. Do you think he has a hairy chest? I can’t imagine it. I think it will be smooth as, not that he waxes or shaves just that it has never grown ...
I choose to believe it's more of a grooming struggle like this.................The cooncil weedwhackers be busy with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the duck does scrotum face need with Charlotte Tilbury makeup? 🤪 Dezza should chop up those credit cards 💳 ✂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Melvin: "it's super lightweight" talking about the skincare fridge.

Me: you mean it's flimsy and guaranteed to break in 2 minutes.

Why on earth would anyone need a mini-fridge for their skincare? I put the odd thing in the house fridge, but only in the Summer. What a colossal waste of money. Even if it does keep everything at the "pacific" 20 degrees skincare needs. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine him like a pasty Action Man 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Hullo ma lovelies, lying here roastin away like a baked totty. We’ve left the beauty fridge open the night so it will cool the hoose doon. Thinking eh gettin a beauty chist freezer fur ma dreamy mousse foundation next. Anyway am needin a social media break I have a life you know. I can’t be on here 24/7 fur ma fans, that lifes no fur me.... speak tae ye all in 25 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He could have got a lunch bag and a blue freezer block for 2 quid!!! bleeping beauty fridge.... Behave!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That fridge looks like it came from Poundland. I'm dying of shame for him. The shorts though, the mario, OPEN THE WINDOWS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does he wash his bedding every day?! Whenever I seem to see a story from him these days he's got the bedding afff the bed. No wonder he has bad ezzeemmmaa all the chemicals he rolls around in!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Swan haven’t partnered up with him yet? 🤔 that surprises me. They seem to be throwing fans at queen of clean, greedy, dazlin etc

Reactions: 3
Is it roastin', Mario? 🤔

He slept with just the sheet over him.... one sheet does plenty! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mornin ma luvlees....so its Dezzas weekend aff but he is at work doing overtime, he obviously needs to keep the cash flowing to keep Marjorie in the lifestyle he has become accustomed to , he also said Rain loved the fan last year so why is he buying a new one ...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On
Mornin ma luvlees....so its Dezzas weekend aff but he is at work doing overtime, he obviously needs to keep the cash flowing to keep Marjorie in the lifestyle he has become accustomed to , he also said Rain loved the fan last year so why is he buying a new one ...so aye
this confused me aswell? If you know you need a fan why would you get rid of one you had?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's not even hot! He should try a summer in the desert, the idiot. Oh and that fridge, it will be throwing off heat. 😂
Screenshot_2020-05-30-10-28-47.png

Reactions: 5
I just looked at the weather in Paisley - it's 21C 😂 yet Mario's acting like he's crawling in the Sahara desperate to find an oasis. duck's sake.

Also, I don't go out much but I do like to look presentable when I do but sweet bleeping Jesus, he must have five times the make up, brushes and skincare that I do and I'm a bleeping BIRD 😭

And that 'beauty' area is a right eyesore. It's like the fallout from an explosion in Superdrug and Claire's Accessories. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.