Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen saint Marion of teeny weeny businesses pull his dyson hairdryer out of late? Maybe dezza whipped it back coz he ran up a heavy G bill and their wee bespoke letter boax might be getting rattled in more ways than one. Just a thought so aye....
He’s probably found a towel works just as good

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s in shorts. Please Lord have mercy on me. I did not need that sight in my life right now 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, so I’ve only just came across Mario. Followed him after seeing the daily record thing....luxurious one bed council flat? Sorry no! I stay about 10 minutes away and it’s anything but....the whole place is run down!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A skincare fridge... what the actual duck
Bit extra innit!? Bloody hell.. just when you think you’ve seen everything 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He's got a bloody cosmetics fridge - I've been wanting one for ages, ya wee tit! 😤 😂

Ok, so I’ve only just came across Mario. Followed him after seeing the daily record thing....luxurious one bed council flat? Sorry no! I stay about 10 minutes away and it’s anything but....the whole place is run down!!
Oooh.... so you're the nearest person to class as a neighbour, then? 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s so funny that the only things he gets sent are genuine tat items! No high end stuff for Mavis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beauty Fridge 😂😂😂😂 it anything was a waste of money, well this it. Do people really buy this tit? Also, in my 45 years of life, I’ve never refrigerated any makeup or creams. Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fucks sake, just move your Love Hearts into the cupboard and use the drawer! Not like it's ever gonna see any veg is it?

• Haha
Aye so, so much to catch up on lovelies....
You better stick another fiver on your leccy key Maz 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A fridge for cream.
I despair!
Ahh well, I’ll carry on with my room temperature Aldi q10 cream and live like the peasant I am.

• Haha
It will be dead boujie trying to get to sleep whilst the 'beauty' hums away all night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Beauty Fridge 😂😂😂😂 it anything was a waste of money, well this it. Do people really buy this tit? Also, in my 45 years of life, I’ve never refrigerated any makeup or creams. Am I missing something?
I want one.... 😳 Have done for ages, so aye, I'm angry Maz has got one for free! 😡😂🙈

Take aff yer nylon t shirt Marjorie if yer sweating buckets...so aye
At first glance earlier, I thought he was wearing cycling shorts! 😂

bleeping hell mazza I know it’s hot the country knows it’s hot, why don’t you sit in your new #gifted beauty fridge?
Jesus Christ I’ve seen it all now

• Haha
I don’t understand, he says he had hung his washing out, why couldn’t he sit out where his washing is rather than moan about being stuck indoors. I know it will be communal but if he can hang washing out it’s not inaccessible.

If only he hadn’t spunked £300 notes on his useless hairdryer, he could have bought himself a Dyson fan?

That beauty fridge looks like the cheap ones you can get to hold cans of coke, my teenage son had one for a short while but they are a really noisy!

Stop moaning Moanio, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.