Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh is he back? Whatever we said, whatever we did we didn’t mean it (much) 🎼🎼🎼

Next prediction....stick on under kitchen cupboard lights....with fancy remote control
He has those, we were hoping that a Tattler who lived near enough could do a drive-by with a remote control from the same cheap ebay set and drive him insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He has those, we were hoping that a Tattler who lived near enough could do a drive-by with a remote control from the same cheap ebay set and drive him insane.
Aww so Greedybaws was copying him????
They seem to be doing the rounds again.

Get @Badaboom to do it when he is up staring at him on a Thursday night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh is he back? Whatever we said, whatever we did we didn’t mean it (much) 🎼🎼🎼

Next prediction....stick on under kitchen cupboard lights....with fancy remote control
Think he's got these .....Dezzas probably using them to cultivate a crop 🌱🌱in the cupboard of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This might be a long shot but could the reason we haven’t seen our saviour of small businesses is because he has had some work done, maybe he brought a diy lip filler kit off eBay and he now has gigantic fish lips?
I missed the whole weekend with the balloon things so I could be wrong. Not sure if we have seen his bespoke face!
Anyways if he hasn’t, maybe you should Maz, do you a treat to have nice fish lips, take the pressure off them eyebrows. So aye!
Yes, I’m thinking the same. I think perhaps hair transplant!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If he'd stop strimming his own hair it'd be fine. But if he had a hair transplant, would it have to be grey....?
Plus they all go to Turkey or Albania to get butchered, then wonder why they look like a crime scene.
*yes Dr, I'd like to look like I've been badly embalmed*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly any last little bit of respect I have for our Marion has gone completely out of the window (and I didn’t have a lot of it to begin with).

Where do I start? Firstly, some time off Instagram Mario means TIME👏🏻OFF👏🏻INSTAGRAM👏🏻 Why has he still been posting random tit every single day? Telling us all he’s been loving cooking recently. It’s like his pal Soph, the pair of them have only just discovered cooking is a thing.

Secondly, he’s been loving life atm with the sun ‘shinning’ and not being on the gram so much. Me thinks that’s bullshit.

*Logs in to Instagram to tell Instagram life is better without instagram* Hmmm! 🤔

Why is he acting like the world misses him so much? I haven’t even noticed until today that he’s not been on properly for almost two weeks now. That’s how quickly he can fade in to the background, you might want to be careful Mario, you are very easily forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly any last little bit of respect I have for our Marion has gone completely out of the window (and I didn’t have a lot of it to begin with).

Where do I start? Firstly, some time off Instagram Mario means TIME👏🏻OFF👏🏻INSTAGRAM👏🏻 Why has he still been posting random tit every single day? Telling us all he’s been loving cooking recently. It’s like his pal Soph, the pair of them have only just discovered cooking is a thing.

Secondly, he’s been loving life atm with the sun ‘shinning’ and not being on the gram so much. Me thinks that’s bullshit.

*Logs in to Instagram to tell Instagram life is better without instagram* Hmmm! 🤔

Why is he acting like the world misses him so much? I haven’t even noticed until today that he’s not been on properly for almost two weeks now. That’s how quickly he can fade in to the background, you might want to be careful Mario, you are very easily forgotten.
1CF4D68B-66A4-4100-9BE6-F9E7411A4B3D.jpeg
He’s not been doing his account statistics any favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 138448 He’s not been doing his account statistics any favours!
Those numbers never make much sense to me tbh. Why are his numbers still on the rise when he's been AWOL?

The only reason I don't think Melv buys followers is he likes to save his money for tat sprees and beige food. The big surges are Hinch days I assume?

Educate me someone please.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those numbers never make much sense to me tbh. Why are his numbers still on the rise when he's been AWOL?

The only reason I don't think Melv buys followers is he likes to save his money for tat sprees and beige food. The big surges are Hinch days I assume?

Educate me someone please.
On the days where he posts or interacts, he gets followers. The days he doesn’t, he only gets +5 followers.... 5 in one day is pretty tit for an account as big as his. When he was active he was getting 100+ in a day.
as for why he’s getting numbers when he’s inactive - my lurker it gets random followers everyday... especially if I have the right hashtags used.

Reactions: 1
It seems Derek hasn’t cut up his cards, Mario has bought some boujie new trainers , wonder if he can get away with kids sizes? 🤔

Maz is very brave to wear white tights so guessing his IBS isn’t through the roof today! 💩

never mind ma lovelies, the sun is shinning! 🦵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It seems Derek hasn’t cut up his cards, Mario has bought some boujie new trainers , wonder if he can get away with kids sizes? 🤔

Maz is very brave to wear white tights so guessing his IBS isn’t through the roof today! 💩

never mind ma lovelies, the sun is shinning! 🦵
The state of them! 🤢 He was robbed, so aye! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad the sun is shinning with him too. Its shinning with me and I've got my washing hanging out in the shinning sun.... it's so shinny...

😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.