Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet derek loves the fact that we think he deserves better.
you do mate! Claim your flat back, get a massive collection of lynx and a gaming chair. Make that flat into the bachelor pad you wish it was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the grey grief hole if Dezza got his way? A vibrating recliner, a massive telly the size of a camel, a beer fridge next to his vibrating chair, an playstation39 with FIFA25 and bedroom papered with Chris Pratt gym shots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the grey grief hole if Dezza got his way? A vibrating recliner, a massive telly the size of a camel, a beer fridge next to his vibrating chair, an playstation39 with FIFA25 and bedroom papered with Chris Pratt gym shots
Tv the size of a camel 😂 I love how your mind works.
All for the Chris Pratt posters!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tv the size of a camel 😂 I love how your mind works.
All for the Chris Pratt posters!
I'm not ashamed to say I would sit on the face of a Chris Prat poster even though the girl has informed me the CP is a terrible hole for some reason. I would wrestle a dinosaur for half an hour of sitting on his tongue...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You're not entirely wrong.

Endowment mortgages worked well in the 1980's. They were set up to reach a 'target' amount which would hopefully pay off the mortgage and there would usually be a cash surplus at the end of the term to spend how you liked. They also included free life cover without the need for a medical.

The problem was they were linked to stock market performance and the target amount wasn't guaranteed, which is why I said hopefully. Most endowment providers started sending out letters in 1993 warning they weren't guaranteed to pay off the mortgage at the end of the term.

They are actually quite a complicated financial investment and the vast majority of people took them out without really understanding them - they just saw the pound signs because that's the way they were sold and people naturally want something for nothing. Everyone understands greed. Sales people were also hugely incentivised to sell them.

A recipe for disaster really but, in saying that, not all endowments were missold.

By the way, I dealt with endowment misselling complaints for a year and worked in the mortgage industry for 24 years.

Tattle's very own budget Martin Lewis 😂
Mine didn't cover the mortgage but as I'd bought the one bedroom flat for £15000 and sold it for £42000, I wasn't that worried.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We need to start a petition to get Dezzas flat back to its rightful owner....marjorie needs to duck off with his shamazing (clicks strangler fingers) bespoke plush shite....when u look at Dezzas face on Marjories videos he couldn't be less interested...he is just a cash cow to supermario and his bawbag face...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just seen something on Facebook and thought I wonder if oor Marion has ordered this bespoke frame Yet .... it’d take pride of place next to his door book
D331119F-114C-4C4F-8F89-1C22ECAAFAB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm waiting on him to show his bespoke face. He'll be back with a moss bowl like Hinches and hopefully Raaayyyynnn will use it as a litter tray 🙄🤔 so aye

• Haha
I'm waiting on him to show his bespoke face. He'll be back with a moss bowl like Hinches and hopefully Raaayyyynnn will use it as a litter tray 🙄🤔 so aye
I’ll laugh if he starts banging on about air quality like hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not ashamed to say I would sit on the face of a Chris Prat poster even though the girl has informed me the CP is a terrible hole for some reason. I would wrestle a dinosaur for half an hour of sitting on his tongue...
Isn’t he a born again Christian now and married someone else quite quickly? I agree he is beautiful

Reactions: 4
Isn’t he a born again Christian now and married someone else quite quickly? I agree he is beautiful
Yes he is married to Katherine Schwarzenegger and they’re expecting their first baby together. And they’re crazy religious now.
I would still climb him like a tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This might be a long shot but could the reason we haven’t seen our saviour of small businesses is because he has had some work done, maybe he brought a diy lip filler kit off eBay and he now has gigantic fish lips?
I missed the whole weekend with the balloon things so I could be wrong. Not sure if we have seen his bespoke face!
Anyways if he hasn’t, maybe you should Maz, do you a treat to have nice fish lips, take the pressure off them eyebrows. So aye!

• Haha
Marjorie Marjorie where for art thou Marjorie? He really is in a big cream puff ...so aye

This might be a long shot but could the reason we haven’t seen our saviour of small businesses is because he has had some work done, maybe he brought a diy lip filler kit off eBay and he now has gigantic fish lips?
I missed the whole weekend with the balloon things so I could be wrong. Not sure if we have seen his bespoke face!
Anyways if he hasn’t, maybe you should Maz, do you a treat to have nice fish lips, take the pressure off them eyebrows. So aye!
Very valid point ...so ate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe his 99382 product skincare routine has eventually taken its toll on his exzeemah and he’s turned into a big crusty eyesore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.