Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a long shot but could the reason we haven’t seen our saviour of small businesses is because he has had some work done, maybe he brought a diy lip filler kit off eBay and he now has gigantic fish lips?
I missed the whole weekend with the balloon things so I could be wrong. Not sure if we have seen his bespoke face!
Anyways if he hasn’t, maybe you should Maz, do you a treat to have nice fish lips, take the pressure off them eyebrows. So aye!
OMG fish lips on Mazda would. Make.My. Day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This might be a long shot but could the reason we haven’t seen our saviour of small businesses is because he has had some work done, maybe he brought a diy lip filler kit off eBay and he now has gigantic fish lips?
I missed the whole weekend with the balloon things so I could be wrong. Not sure if we have seen his bespoke face!
Anyways if he hasn’t, maybe you should Maz, do you a treat to have nice fish lips, take the pressure off them eyebrows. So aye!
This would be the best news in the world, ever. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think he'll come back saying he's not been well or a wee sob story about they bad tattle people talking about him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Home made pizza? That’s a bit of a stretch! Correct me if I am wrong but that is a wrap with tomato purée and cheese? It’s a home assembled cheese wrap, not a homemade pizza, you fool! So aye.
201445FF-9CA2-477B-B8DF-EE13580A4C3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Home made pizza? That’s a bit of a stretch! Correct me if I am wrong but that is a wrap with tomato purée and cheese? It’s a home assembled cheese wrap, not a homemade pizza, you fool! So aye.
View attachment 137951
He’s been watching miss greedy. She had those two things the other day, I don’t like either of them but if I were Charlotte I’d be pissed that he’d not at least named me as the inspiration for his tea.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 137951
Isnt this bleep supposed to be half Italian... Mario's mafia and all that? He should be strung up by his bawbags for this atrocity...so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isnt this bleep supposed to be half Italian... Mario's mafia and all that? He should be strung up by his bawbags for this atrocity...so aye and so forth
This made me laugh and then google "Whats Italian for baws".

Cogliones apparently.

Every day's a school day 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
B5225593-0156-4C6F-A545-0CDBDD37AB41.jpeg

his avatar by that Paige insta was missing his Grey lined teeth. I edited that, then I went full on bored... I present supermario. Looks more like Freddie Mercury the more I look though 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh is he back? Whatever we said, whatever we did we didn’t mean it (much) 🎼🎼🎼

Next prediction....stick on under kitchen cupboard lights....with fancy remote control

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.