Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he trying to butter he’s parents up so they get a mortgage for him for he’s dream house? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's just face the facts. MARIO YOU ARE AN ACTUAL BELLEND. The page is all about your boujie and plush journey in your filthy surface sphonged (aff #AD) flat
Err its Dezzas flat Marjorie is merely shacked up wae him...but he did built it from the groon up ..so aye

Could the mortgage have been paid off by insurance? Critical life cover or something?
Don’t @ me if this is total tit I’m clueless- gal just pays her bills and hopes not to die!
It absolutely could have been paid off from insurance depending on what cover they have ...so aye ma luvlees

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well I was thinking more of *he pretended to be Al Pacinos son* instead of the stalky stuff. 😁
Former classmates of Sooze *remember when she hid in the small cupboard to jump out and scare our form tutor, then had to stay in it squashed for an hour when the headmistress came in*
Haha sorry, I’m just a) mind blown that he’s actually called mario and b) I’m amazed about his middle name. i was really hoping for something like Martin Peter McKnight 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My sister was at school with Johnny, Mario was the year below me. He has always been a wee drama queen 😂 His middle name is D'agastino (not sure of exact spelling) and he always said he had Italian connections. He was a compulsive lier when we were growing up so not sure if this is true or not 😂 he was well known for talking utter rubbish!
Ohhhhh!! 😂 👏 I want to know everything, so aye! 🤪😂

• Haha
I thought he'd paid aff his parents mortgage, but he just sent balloons, so aye! 🙄😂 Must be nice for them, though. 😊

He's back (back again, and again... 🤪) with Rayn and his coffee! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you were 37 and had a house deposit and could get a house like THAT, why would you stay in a pishy one bed close. I understand he built that place from the ground up but still. Come on Mario, riddle me that ma lovely!
I’m really surprised he’s closer to 40 than 30.
I guess I’m now complimenting him but his skin slaps must be helping 🤣

• Haha
I didn’t comment on the Mortgage free balloon pic last night as I wasn’t sure how I felt about it. I have woken up and I am still shocked. This is his parents private business (unless they are also as braggy as him) If I were them I would be worried, as it sounds like he’s rubbing his childcatcher face thinking more money for me.... or he might ask you to sign a wee bougie perfumed piece of paper which will make you to unknowingly be a guarantor. Someone very close to me has paid off their mortgage and if that person received a balloon they would think, ‘What are you after?’

Reactions: 7
Derek doesnt look much past 30, is he a wee toyboy?
Do we know how old Derek is? Im thinking early thirties, he's got a young looking face. Also, I didnt realise Mario is 1 year older than me! And I've decided, he should take a week aff every month and Derek should run his account, so aye! 😂

Reactions: 1
He is probably excited and thinking Mum & Dad will now gift him and Derek money for the dream house xx

• Haha
If you were 37 and had a house deposit and could get a house like THAT, why would you stay in a pishy one bed close. I understand he built that place from the ground up but still. Come on Mario, riddle me that ma lovely!
Because 🤥

Reactions: 2
Perhaps his parents were those who bought council houses when working class people didn’t own their homes and it was seen as a big achievement after years of renting. My in-laws did the same and we’re understandably proud. If it was an endowment mortgage there was a cash bonus when the mortgage was paid off. (I could be 100% wrong here!)
No need to splash it over Instagram though.

Reactions: 4
My sister was at school with Johnny, Mario was the year below me. He has always been a wee drama queen 😂 His middle name is D'agastino (not sure of exact spelling) and he always said he had Italian connections. He was a compulsive lier when we were growing up so not sure if this is true or not 😂 he was well known for talking utter rubbish!
Let’s hope it’s not Mafia connections or we’ve all had it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he talks about his dream house is the way my little one talks about getting the barbie dream house for her bday xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had nightmares about those balloons last night.
they are hideous. What is with the stupid sprig of ivy? Holly? On the front of the wordballoon?
is that one of Melvin’s stupid boooooogie hacks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.