Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is back with a bang...like a kid waiting to piss herself ...how has marjorie managed to contain herself this past week ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can go to sleep content knowing he "untrusted" us with the news his ma and pa are mortgage free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t not believe he had shared something so personal of his parents on Instagram I wouldn’t even tell anyone that let alone post it for thousands of people I don’t know to see. Have they came into some kind of money cause he is splashing the cash and now there home is paid off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
UNTRUSTED 🙈
His poor grasp of english is actually quite astonishing.

Is paying off your mortgage something to celebrate? I mean it is good, but actually to turn it into a celebration? I was expecting a wedding anniversary or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Is paying off your mortgage something to celebrate? I mean it is good, but actually to turn it into a celebration? I was expecting a wedding anniversary or something.
Or he has ran out of celebrations to get free shite and this is an attempt for more gifted items. I was expecting a big wedding anniversary or something. I’ve never heard of anyone ever celebrating that before.

Or he has ran out of celebrations to get free shite and this is an attempt for more gifted items. I was expecting a big wedding anniversary or something. I’ve never heard of anyone ever celebrating that before. It also seems in bad taste if I’m honest with so many people really struggling financially right now and struggling to pay there rent or mortgage.

Reactions: 1
Well ma lovelies, I'm actually laughing at the idea of sending your old mum and dad a virus covered (probably, no YOU shut up) balloon. Tasteful celebrations in the McKnight family cos they paid their bills. 😁 😁 😁 Which is more than Mario will be able to do, the way he's carrying on.

Their home, OUR HOME. 🤔😳😂
Screenshot_20200523-224720.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm bleeping shocked this bleep is celebrating it I mean it's such a personal thing, has Marjorie paid their mortgage aff from his bespoke plush swipe ups?

• Haha
When I was walking the doggo yesterday I saw an "8" balloon float away and it made me feel sad.I was thinking it might have escaped Melvin & floated down to Surrey to prove Melvins IQ.
I cried lads, I cried!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
His wee dad so happy with his ‘letter’ which is quite clearly a cheque!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

No duck that, when my mortgage is cleared I'll be celebrating big time. But it will be a nice holiday with the husband or something, not social media and balloons

No duck that, when my mortgage is cleared I'll be celebrating big time. But it will be a nice holiday with the husband or something, not social media and balloons
I don’t have a mortgage but agree it would be something to celebrate with your other half, not balloons and photos all over Instagram.
I thought he didn’t post his family as he likes to keep them PRIVATE?
He’s so full of tit.

• Haha
Greedybaws was plugging similar balloons the other day. They just cannae see shite go by them 🙄

• Haha
I know Marion's family personally, grew up very close to where the family home is. His parents are lovely, I can't imagine they would be happy with him posting this sort of personal information on Instagram to his lovelies. I think that's very personal. He is a wee prick of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t have a mortgage but agree it would be something to celebrate with your other half, not balloons and photos all over Instagram.
I thought he didn’t post his family as he likes to keep them PRIVATE?
He’s so full of tit.
I'd never post anything that could potentially endanger my family. Then again I wouldn't post my bloody toast so yanno 😂 duck has it got to do with strangers what sort of jam I like 😝

• Haha
I know Marion's family personally, grew up very close to where the family home is. His parents are lovely, I can't imagine they would be happy with him posting this sort of personal information on Instagram to his lovelies. I think that's very personal. He is a wee prick of the highest order.
Ha I thought you might be local when you liked my High Tide post from ages ago earlier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ha I thought you might be local when you liked my High Tide post from ages ago earlier 🤣
Ha ha yes I remember it well! Was far too young to visit it but walked past it on my way to Ardrossan Academy every day 😂 haven't been on Tattle for a while so catching up with this thread and had a right laugh at the High Tide comment. I'm Ardrossan born and bred and lived extremely close to Mario and his family. I've always maintained his parents are lovely. I bet they're gutted to have spawned wee Three Haired McKnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.