Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any bleeping excuse to buy more Immediate future landfill.
It’s ok Mr and Mrs Melvin, your son has a knife for those balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's just face the facts. MARIO YOU ARE AN ACTUAL BELLEND. The page is all about your boujie and plush journey in your filthy surface sphonged (aff #AD) flat

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha yes I remember it well! Was far too young to visit it but walked past it on my way to Ardrossan Academy every day 😂 haven't been on Tattle for a while so catching up with this thread and had a right laugh at the High Tide comment. I'm Ardrossan born and bred and lived extremely close to Mario and his family. I've always maintained his parents are lovely. I bet they're gutted to have spawned wee Three Haired McKnight
🤣🤣🤣
That’s where I went but probably before you as I knew Johnny at school.
What local goss abt him have you got?
I know some his wee harem that are arseholes 🤣

Reactions: 2
What a come back!!! UNTRUSTED 😂😂😂 it’s 0430 and I am rolling about the bed howling with laughter! What a time to be alive! ..... so... aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Untrusted! Nearly a week into his ‘time off’ and he’s still entertaining us.
I'm sure his parents are delighted to see their private affairs plastered on the little pricks page.
between his spelling and grammar and sharing inappropriate information, perhaps he’d be best placed to change his focus on his insta. ‘How not to do it‘ with Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What absolute cock puts something so personal and inappropriate on their social media platform... like anyone gives a flying duck that his parents are mortgage free? I’m so confused by this. If he wanted to ‘untrust’ (Dick) his mate for making some poxy balloons for him to plug he could of done a welcome back!
This has enraged me this morning! duck of Mazza you donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He refers to "us siblings" so they all clubbed together to send the balloon tribute, but it was Melvin who did all the untrusting and organising and over-sharing on the 'gram.

Without judgement, I know plenty of people who have made their final mortgage payment for whom it was merely a symbolic transaction. Coming to the end of a 25 year loan, that monthly payment didn't impact the monthly budget in the same way it did in the beginning.

Some bought their council houses when Maggie made it possible and for many, their mortgage payments cost less than what they were paying in rent. Many paid off the mortgage earlier than planned by shortening the term of their mortgage for that very reason.

Whatever being mortgage free means to his folks, it's their private business.

After a big health scare, his Dad is entitled to be thrilled to mark any milestones, but I can see the smile doesn't quite reach wee Sadie's eyes in her photo and I wonder if it's cos she knows she's gonna be fodder for Melvins platform.

Here endeth the sermon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So aye yez all know ah keep my family life private but I just thought I'd share my maw and dad's personal business to all ma followers on the insta. For fucks sake why Melvinio why . Did his maw and da ' untrust ' him with this information. 🙄😞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A9888DCB-7C30-42B6-8E5E-230C1A8B3E7D.jpeg

mario and I have different definitions of the word gorgeous. There’s only so much helium left in the world and that my friends, is a waste. Poor bastards having to look at that tat for the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 136838
mario and I have different definitions of the word gorgeous. There’s only so much helium left in the world and that my friends, is a waste. Poor bastards having to look at that tat for the next few days.
Not only a waste but more rubbish for landfill. And unbelievably tacky. I’d rather have a decent bottle of wine.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣
That’s where I went but probably before you as I knew Johnny at school.
What local goss abt him have you got?
I know some his wee harem that are arseholes 🤣
My sister was at school with Johnny, Mario was the year below me. He has always been a wee drama queen 😂 His middle name is D'agastino (not sure of exact spelling) and he always said he had Italian connections. He was a compulsive lier when we were growing up so not sure if this is true or not 😂 he was well known for talking utter rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My sister was at school with Johnny, Mario was the year below me. He has always been a wee drama queen 😂 His middle name is D'agastino (not sure of exact spelling) and he always said he had Italian connections. He was a compulsive lier when we were growing up so not sure if this is true or not 😂 he was well known for talking utter rubbish!
Talks that much shite his arse gets jealous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5FEA2FA9-FA38-434A-B0F7-95166B93B24D.jpeg
So at least £35 for those balloons. A bouquet and a bottle of plonk would have been nicer 🙈🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Could the mortgage have been paid off by insurance? Critical life cover or something?
Don’t @ me if this is total tit I’m clueless- gal just pays her bills and hopes not to die!

Reactions: 1
Tell us more. 😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.