Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 or 6 regrams on his Stories, ffs! 😂 Its been a busy old week not being on the 'gram.... 🤪 😂
I get the impression Mazza thinks as long as he's not "appearing", he's off the 'gram.

Not really sure how posting on his grid or reposting stories that tag him fits in with "putting ma phone dooon for tha week" though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just dont get what he does all day. He wipes round his pink shite in the morning, has breakfast then... what? He has no hobbies, his only books are made of cereal boxes, he claims to not watch telly, what's he doing?
2 large flatscreens, a Netflix and Disney plus subscription all point to him watching hours of telly. No problem there just why bother pretending he doesn't watch a lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we know when marjories week aff comes to an end? I've got a feeling he will be AWOL very soon...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 large flatscreens, a Netflix and Disney plus subscription all point to him watching hours of telly. No problem there just why bother pretending he doesn't watch a lot?
Probably the only time I'll ever defend Martina but I'd say I never watch telly, meaning sky like, but I don't watch it because I'm always watching Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think maid Marion has been testing the water with his week off... he wants to see if he genuinely will receive ‘hunners’ of messsges filtered through his outbox then end up in his inbox 🤣 he’s an attention seeking wee specky weapon 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if that Ava May aromas ever makes any bleeping money with all the free tit they send out to ‘lovelies’ like this cretin

Reactions: 4
Do we know when marjories week aff comes to an end? I've got a feeling he will be AWOL very soon...so aye
He’s had a week off?? It was a piss poor attempt at a week off. I would be more impressed if he had actually gone, did he even have a day where he didn’t post something? Canny clean properly canny take time aff properly. What a melt.

• Haha
He’s had a week off?? It was a piss poor attempt at a week off. I would be more impressed if he had actually gone, did he even have a day where he didn’t post something? Canny clean properly canny take time aff properly. What a melt.
3FE91CC3-A229-47DE-8021-8333F25463F3.jpeg

a wax melt🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's gonna return doing that 'from the groond up' dirty shark reveal of himself isn't he? Whilst waving like a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps he's been making a documentary aboot the flat. A David Attenborough voice over, the full works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.