Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy, with my little eye, a washing rack...? That would utterly depress me, so cluttered there are things jammed everywhere.
Screenshot_2020-05-23-09-50-59_kindlephoto-3301112.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
His plush bed makes me feel bilious, The thought of Melvin's skin flakings, poo crumbs and general food detritus getting all wedged into the crevices of it makes me want to puke. I don't care how many wipings with his bleeping Sphonghrtksbv2ge it gets, we all know Melv is just a brief surface wiper and it is going to be filled with bacteria.
He's a nasty little fucker who looks like a shaved bollock

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Where would he put it?! I thought he used his tumble dryer for everything. His leccy bill must be through the roof, much like his IBS πŸ™Š
Well there's a big cupboard in the kitchen, I assume that's where the hoover, mop and bucket etc should live. It's probably full wax melts and zoflora. His flat will never look really good, until he gets rid of a lot of stuff, that's before you even consider the grey/pink nylon nightmare.

Reactions: 1
Well there's a big cupboard in the kitchen, I assume that's where the hoover, mop and bucket etc should live. It's probably full wax melts and zoflora. His flat will never look really good, until he gets rid of a lot of stuff, that's before you even consider the grey/pink nylon nightmare.
Don't forget Dezzas weed / hash stash πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5 or 6 regrams on his Stories, ffs! πŸ˜‚ Its been a busy old week not being on the 'gram.... πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else imagine it probably looks like this....?

201BFF3B-A558-4E9B-A38F-7D6893E04266.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else imagine it probably looks like this....?

View attachment 136379
Completely like this. The lazy wee feck has been on furlough for 2 months and has created a spare 37 seconds every time he has a blow dry. Setting about his cupboard of doom would've given him something to do and us something to laugh about. But no, he'd rather just surface wipe round about the tat we've all seen a million times before.

Bawbag

• Haha
  • Heart
Completely like this. The lazy wee feck has been on furlough for 2 months and has created a spare 37 seconds every time he has a blow dry. Setting about his cupboard of doom would've given him something to do and us something to laugh about. But no, he'd rather just surface wipe round about the tat we've all seen a million times before.

Bawbag
I just dont get what he does all day. He wipes round his pink shite in the morning, has breakfast then... what? He has no hobbies, his only books are made of cereal boxes, he claims to not watch telly, what's he doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just dont get what he does all day. He wipes round his pink shite in the morning, has breakfast then... what? He has no hobbies, his only books are made of cereal boxes, he claims to not watch telly, what's he doing?
*wipes around his pink shite* euphemism alert. 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Would love to stir things up a tad and send him the screenshot of the edited ok wedding... him and dezza 🀣that would defo be worth the block πŸ‘ could just imagine what shite he’d say on his stories afterward 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.