Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t be able to open shower door fully and would need get out close the door before you could reach a towel, are they all hand towels?
🐍 me.. I forgot his bathroom isn’t big enough to have bath towels.
My bet is it’s all white with black accessories and he’s silver wallpaper he choose.
Big reveal will happen Saturday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cunts Ma lovelies, I passed through Paisley today and I reckon Renfrewshire Council need to take bespoke action against him for libel for the way he portrays the toon. It’s a perfectly nice and normal looking place with some gorgeous old buildings. How does he manage to constantly make it look and sound so shite?

Was in the Seedhill vicinity and tempted to check out the hooses flats up that way, but figured the car rental place have something in the small print meaning ma insurance would be void if/when a junkie tried to chew off ma wing mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Cunts Ma lovelies, I passed through Paisley today and I reckon Renfrewshire Council need to take bespoke action against him for libel for the way he portrays the toon. It’s a perfectly nice and normal looking place with some gorgeous old buildings. How does he manage to constantly make it look and sound so shite?

Was in the Seedhill vicinity and tempted to check out the hooses flats up that way, but figured the car rental place have something in the small print meaning ma insurance would be void if/when a junkie tried to chew off ma wing mirror.
But did yous see any chewed up ears ma lovelie 👂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the need for all the hand towels ! Ah i am guessing those would dry deek top to toe anyway 🫣 and one for Mario’s nose alone.
the hand towel rail is something you would see in a hair salon no a caravan

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Paisley itself is a cracking wee area, they had a brilliant lego trail on last summer and their halloween festival is always great. Mario bespokely affects the area and nae debates. Would be the next Milngavie if he fucked off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does he think we're aw sitting oan the edge of our chairs for the big reveal of his hamster cage?

No bleep gives a flying duck you sad fat slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
''All I will say it's delicious'' when the scent is called Delicious.

Bet H feed him that line.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Have you seen the regernation proposals for all the buildings except his? Must be absolutely affronted that they're not getting a shiny new build. Imagine having to walk past all the nice new flats and houses to your "safe space" that looks more like a junky squat

• Haha
Reactions: 26

It also has some genuinely good coffee and food places! He never goes to any of them. Off the top of my head: Brew Paisley, Food Forty Six, Blend, Nomads, Roasters Coffee…… there’s more but it’s late and I’m genuinely tired unlike Mario 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you seen the regernation proposals for all the buildings except his? Must be absolutely affronted that they're not getting a shiny new build. Imagine having to walk past all the nice new flats and houses to your "safe space" that looks more like a junky squat
Are the new builds going in that grassy bit out the front?
---
OMG I had DKNY Delicious back in the day! Smelt awful haha!
Look at us showing our age 🤦 iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canny wait for him to post the new reel so we can aw look for wee bespoke pubes stuck on the bog. Nae pressure Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Canny wait for him to post the new reel so we can aw look for wee bespoke pubes stuck on the bog. Nae pressure Marion.
I reckon he's gonna shoot his load on Friday evening so he can spend all day Saturday on instagram reposting the stupid comments he will get. And of course the hunners of DMs he will get via his closed inbox.

• Haha
Towels sitting to get damp, mildewy and covered in fecal material in the size of that bathroom...lovely 🤢. Even those with large bathrooms are advised not to store towels in there!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How dare youse hen, Beak's investments tae that hovel penthoose is the reason his block is staying, it's the Sistine chapel oaf Paisley!!

He wull be getting a blue plaque tae go with his blue tick. And ah bet when Deek gets a motor he will add a blue badge tae his blue collection, also.

Noo, sit doon and get sum class 💅

Ah see AvaMay's bespoke scents ur still doing doops 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How dare youse hen, Beak's investments tae that hovel penthoose is the reason his block is staying, it's the Sistine chapel oaf Paisley!!

He wull be getting a blue plaque tae go with his blue tick. And ah bet when Deek gets a motor he will add a blue badge tae his blue collection, also.

Noo, sit doon and get sum class 💅

Ah see AvaMay's bespoke scents ur still doing doops 🙄
He widnae want a new safe space anyway He built that place fae the grun up and nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when he said the people that move in after them would be getting a “GOLDMINE”! 😂
Never mind the fact the council will rip everything out of it, flooring, media wall, falbon, the lot. The next tenants will be able to just smell the utter wealth vibes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.