Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having an instagram where the majority of your followers are women, and then going on to say 99% of all women are trolls and cunts 😂 Proof read your posts you illiterate plonker!

The audacity of trying to make IWD about you, a man, is astounding. Just because we fancy the same sex, does not make us the same. He’s got absolutely no idea what it’s like to be a woman. Has he ever had to text a friend to let them know he’s home safe? Has he ever had to cross the street because there’s a creepy man coming the opposite way? Has he ever had to deal with cat calling and inappropriate behaviour? Has he ever had to be asked “what were you wearing?” Has he ever been a victim of sexual assault or domestic violence at the hands of a man? No, then duck off. As usual he gets it wrong, every time.
Am almost 40 and still have my parents say text when your home, or I get a text are doors locked? Especially when Mr Isa is away for work, or tell us when back in with the dog, even my dad still shouts to me when I leave their home watch the road his way of saying be safe, even getting out car I see random man am wary, even if I’m ever to be stopped by police at night I’ve learnt to always say I’ll drive to nearest police station don’t get out the car, it’s a wonderful world we live in but it also full of dark, seedy, horrible things. He has no idea about women at all. He goes on about how he is their biggest hype when he really isn’t, I mean just called 99% of his women followers cunts.
I swear he has some sort of learning difficulty has no filter, hard of reading, hard of speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
LOL.

Biggest Allie - who's that.

and stop reading here you fruitloop.

431949386_1228697294771026_2894001177162473512_n.jpg
431854403_934046235020878_9078039736345166616_n.jpg
431892343_873544751194084_2095858451568626233_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw, his bespoke wee rant made me smile. The poor soul just showed himself up as having absolutely zero ability to remember what he’s talking about, drifting off into indulgent contradictory vile tangents, even when it does nothing but showcase his own idiocy.

I used to think he had some endearing qualities, and could be spun as being an innocent eccentric, with colloquial patter and amusing insights to make up for the abundant lack of intelligence and substance.

But he’s made such a show of himself over the past few years that he’s killed all possible opportunities for himself to be positioned like that. He’s never going to be able to make insta a commercial success, cos he spouts vile language, has no decent content, and revisits the same old stuff every week in the vain hope that a brand / agent / newspaper will see it and hail him as the next guru.

That poor wifie who thought he had a learning disability was on the money. Any brand doing due diligence on him would reach the same conclusion and realise there’s no mileage in trying to exploit his follower numbers, cos he’s so thick as to be a liability.

So aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
After I posted, I thought about it a bit more and came back to the same issue I have with all these insta-nobodies. He's going on about female empowerment (before making it about himself), and alluding to the women supporting women mantra that is soooooo abused. These movements and phrases are meant to be empowering and meaningful, but this lot just undermine it all. Instead of thinking about what any of it means and how to action it, it's just a catchphrase to them trotted out when they want some likes, want to play victim or are being held accountable and don't like it.

I support my female friends and family members in almost everything they do...I'll call them out if I think they are wrong as I don't think mindless agreement helps in a lot of situations. I'll do all that I can to help my female colleagues to make sure we are all achieving what we want and need from our careers. I'll do all that I can to advocate for patients who are often dismissed because of sexism in medicine and it's impact on diagnosis and care, as well as doing what I can to be sure they are safe in their own homes, etc. I do as much as is reasonably possible to support small businesses, especially female-owned ones, avoiding Amazon and the tat shops as much as I can. I genuinely don't know why anyone should think IWD is about 'women supporting women' regardless of how people behave. Sorry but that is going back to a mindset of women should just be quiet and mindlessly support because we are being told to...and in this case, by a man!

But as mentioned before, here's a man expecting women to worship the ground he walks on because he thinks they should, calling those who don't out on IWD! So he's not about supporting women or an ally at all or it wouldn't come with the strings attached and only applied to those licking his arse when he needs some Internet validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The mare I read it, the funnier it gets

99% of women troll him

We're writing on this tit thread to feel empowered & validated with spu-ing hate.

We're rotten to the core and it's sad really, for us though.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw, his bespoke wee rant made me smile. The poor soul just showed himself up as having absolutely zero ability to remember what he’s talking about, drifting off into indulgent contradictory vile tangents, even when it does nothing but showcase his own idiocy.

I used to think he had some endearing qualities, and could be spun as being an innocent eccentric, with colloquial patter and amusing insights to make up for the abundant lack of intelligence and substance.

But he’s made such a show of himself over the past few years that he’s killed all possible opportunities for himself to be positioned like that. He’s never going to be able to make insta a commercial success, cos he spouts vile language, has no decent content, and revisits the same old stuff every week in the vain hope that a brand / agent / newspaper will see it and hail him as the next guru.

That poor wifie who thought he had a learning disability was on the money. Any brand doing due diligence on him would reach the same conclusion and realise there’s no mileage in trying to exploit his follower numbers, cos he’s so thick as to be a liability.

So aye.
it’s a wonder Wax Melt Lady still aligns herself with him. I would be genuinely interested to see the sales figures of the stuff he promotes. He’s got barely any followers and yet it sells out almost immediately which makes me think she only does a really tiny run of his range (like less than a hundred items) because he’s just too much of a liability to be selling bigger quantities.

Reactions: 22
it’s a wonder Wax Melt Lady still aligns herself with him. I would be genuinely interested to see the sales figures of the stuff he promotes. He’s got barely any followers and yet it sells out almost immediately which makes me think she only does a really tiny run of his range (like less than a hundred items) because he’s just too much of a liability to be selling bigger quantities.
It’s BeSpOk€ hen! ✨ IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been updating the wiki.

Have a laugh...

View attachment 2803826
The bright red face next to the flabby white body in his lime green bra! My eyes....
---
I bet it never sells out, he just says it does. Either that or she only makes about 5 at a time! I bet most of Marion's followers only follow to laugh at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Marty, since you're a self-confessed tattler (welcome btw, it's great here) thought you'd like to be let in on one of our wee wummin secrets.... a man's greatest fear is being laughed at by a woman, a woman's greatest fear is being murdered by a man. Does that give you a wee bit of perspective?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
He’s on a public app with a public profile spouting shite.
he’s a bitchy little bastard anyway! Scroll back through these threads Mazda and there’s receipts to all the times you’ve been horrid or thrown your dummy out of the pram because you’ve not got what they have 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn't calling "trolling" women cunts, trolling behaviour on his part? 🫠 welcome Marion to our side, ya biggest fanny of us all! Come join us in your purple leggings and we won't even charge you £12.99 for the pleasure! 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He could have put his sister and mother on his stories, keeping their power. 💎 Instead he chose IWD to celebrate us. Love youse too Marion. Forever in your wee thoughts.
200w.gif

#justiceforbungleskincoat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.