Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I originally wis gaun for the name Debbie Harris but changed ma mind noo and favouring #cuntfaethevileapp, it's goat a ring tae it. How does he ken whether or no I've goat a massive schlong?
He just assumes we're aw weemin (am urr but he disny ken for sure)
So happy IWD you cunty 🐍's.
Also. Allie. New York in America.
One things for sure, if you do have a schlong whatever size it may be, it will be bigger than oor Marion’s! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing that’s making me laugh is that outside of the comfort of his bespoke bedsit and his phone, he wouldn’t say boo to a , let alone stand around saying women are cunts.

He’s pathetic, but so incredibly entertaining.

Thanks Mario, you knob 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy bleep Day hens. Could we make a bespoke day for Marion? How about Mincers Day, Pauper Day?
---
View attachment 2802702
I am eating a cake whilst participating. Multitasking innit
Marion. I'm an Allie and you're not fit to lick ma boots. Ta for the mention though!
---
Allie? Allie? Who the f is Allie?

and who’s been spu-ing hate at her?😂
It's me, I feel seen by Mario 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Today's going down in history ma hens, just like when we got the cash machine photos and the snakes oan this app rant.

I was thinking earlier, if you could pick one mario moment to experience for the first time all over again, what would you pick?
The discovery of the Shart Card will go down in history 🪪 💩 Marion wearing it like a backstage pass in a tagged photo by one of his followers. Oh how we laughed 😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy bleep Day hens. Could we make a bespoke day for Marion? How about Mincers Day, Pauper Day?
---

Marion. I'm an Allie and you're not fit to lick ma boots. Ta for the mention though!
---

It's me, I feel seen by Mario 🤣🤣🤣
Blue Monday, in honour of his blue tick and the most depressing day of the year. #bespoke #bougee #cuntsoanthisapp
---
This is how I’m celebrating today. … no cake or dairylea in sight 😂

And as for my bleep washings. If it too nice to go in my bespoke utility room. I have this little natty thing on the side of my hoose. Out of sight and all that. Smell the obscene wealth 🥰.

Happy international women’s day to all youse cunty snakes 🐍
Ah like your bloomers hen 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah ken ah'm a wee bit late tae the name change party but ah've finally decided that ma bespoke new name wud be FuhlRent. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's fizzing like the acids in his stomach every time he guzzles down a plate of slop.

He's been outstanding the day hens. I'm clutching my Beak, titty pumping and mop kicking the bleep washings on the best IWD ever. Youse vile 🐍 have had me howling! 😂😂

Spu-ing - the actual duck? 😂😂😂

MARIO- Instead of actually celebrating women's day, you've made it all about yourself and us. You're not an ALLIE of us. You're not a woman as much as you think you are, you're the wrong kind. bitchy, cunty, no style and no class, you lack morals, loyalty and empathy. You crave validation from strangers and make no time for your actual friends and family, you are the one following trends, not creating them. Your true self shines out most when your on your dots of doom. It's obvious your in a somewhat depression, seek help my dear. Actually look yourself in the mirror and have a wee inter growth journey, bit of real life soul searching. Learn what really matters in life and bleeping enjoy it while you can. Your anger towards us is because we see through your transparent bullshit, if it didn't bother you in thr slightest you wouldn't feel the need to mention at any time you can. I'm not even trying to troll right now. Giving you a bit of advice.

Since he reads here. Try n put it in terms he can understand. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
But he doesn't look at this vile page, and doesn't give it any thought.

Hence why his dots of doom on IWD were going on about women bleep trolls and not the inspiring women in his life. 🤔🤭

He's fine, absolutely fine, also.
Not even a mention of Sadie and her not-for-tv sublime acting role in his JoyOfClean advert. Sake.
---
I should have mop kicked the wee fanny down the aisle of Home Bargains when I had the chance.

You're not an allie to anybody ya wee dick.

I hope Betty haunts you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine being a man in your forties with no dependents, no commitments(except rayn the wean but that's against her will), and you spend your time in the chippy and b and m and not out having amazing experiences. Even one of those coach holidays, cheap as chips, they book it all and do it for you, you just turn up. It's wild to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine being a man in your forties with no dependents, no commitments(except rayn the wean but that's against her will), and you spend your time in the chippy and b and m and not out having amazing experiences. Even one of those coach holidays, cheap as chips, they book it all and do it for you, you just turn up. It's wild to me.
He just spends his life getting on the bus, going directly to a shop, buying shite, finding a chippy to eat in and then getting the bus straight back.

He must have literally got the bus all the way to East Kilbride the other week and then just gone straight back home. It makes no sense to me.

He might live in a shithole - but he does know the buses in Scotland go further afield than retail parks and shopping centres surely?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just love how he gets so triggered by our app. And then, on his supposed business accounts, where he expects collabs and brand deals, he calls us cunts. We find it hilarious and it just makes us laugh at him even more, but I can't imagine brands find it too funny. No wonder he's not an influencer or anywhere near one! You crack on Mario, every single one of your posts is a joy to us. Illiterate bellend. Lots of love Allie. And yeah that's a real Allie not a badly spelt ally.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
He just spends his life getting on the bus, going directly to a shop, buying shite, finding a chippy to eat in and then getting the bus straight back.

He must have literally got the bus all the way to East Kilbride the other week and then just gone straight back home. It makes no sense to me.

He might live in a shithole - but he does know the buses in Scotland go further afield than retail parks and shopping centres surely?!
Exactly! I don't drive either but I manage to get out and about. I can't understand how they never go for a day at the seaside, or to any of the cities apart from Glasgow and Edinburgh, or explore anywhere apart from the shops! I've been to East Lothian, the west coast islands, Deeside, Northumberland, Newcastle, York, to name a few, all within easy reach of the central belt by public transport.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The shaft card hanging round his neck was an high point for me- also him in the hot tub wearing a neon swimming costume 🤣 the febreeze ad from earlier this week would feature in my top 10 as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hens, I’ve got a bespoke plague so I’m going to get aw cozy under a blanket while wearing my most honking Oodie and eat some brown slop (soup) so based on that, I want to change my name on this virus app to “ahmnooowell”

I love that we’ve triggered him enough to still be spouting on about how women are cunts on International Women’s Day. What I think he means is that he’s intimidated by women who have more than he does (and let’s face it, most people have) so he has to get in what he thinks are cutting take-downs to make himself feel better, without realising that he’s the main troll by doing that. He’s absolutely full of contractions.

(Marion, hen, I know you’re hard of English also so you might need to look up those big words in a dictionary or a thesaurus - which is not a type of dinosaur, capesh)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hens, I’ve got a bespoke plague so I’m going to get aw cozy under a blanket while wearing my most honking Oodie and eat some brown slop (soup) so based on that, I want to change my name on this virus app to “ahmnooowell”

I love that we’ve triggered him enough to still be spouting on about how women are cunts on International Women’s Day. What I think he means is that he’s intimidated by women who have more than he does (and let’s face it, most people have) so he has to get in what he thinks are cutting take-downs to make himself feel better, without realising that he’s the main troll by doing that. He’s absolutely full of contractions.

(Marion, hen, I know you’re hard of English also so you might need to look up those big words in a dictionary or a thesaurus - which is not a type of dinosaur, capesh)
He's jealous hen. Jealous of us. And completely triggered. And I love it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He's jealous hen. Jealous of us. And completely triggered. And I love it.
Me too. Jealousy is a very difficult emotion to deal with but he tries to deal with it so hilariously and gets it so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Me too. Jealousy is a very difficult emotion to deal with but he tries to deal with it so hilariously and gets it so wrong
Aye. And he hates that we are a club he can't join and can only watch on and seethe. And the only comeback he has is 'cunts'. It makes me pmsl every time he does that, can just picture his huge beak and face getting redder and angrier!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He calls us jealous when really I imagine most of us are anything but jealous of him.
He says we hate him but I can say I don’t hate him, he just makes us laugh. I just find it fascinating that anyone can live like he does. He just goes round and round on his hamster wheel doing the same stuff every single day. He really is like watching some sort of social experiment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Erm excuse you ma lovelie but I’ll have you know that they are living their best life’s 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.