Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens, this troll cunts affronted, is he assuming wit gender we identify wi 😕
Screenshot_20240308-174456.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So on the IWD that most of us are remembering our sisters Sarah Everard and Emma Caldwell he... checks notes... posts a malicious communication about women?

Zuckerberg really needs to get a handle on digital hate speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I would love to relive his favourite Allie, Hinch NOT visiting him when she was literally going past him on the way to visit the girl that lives doon the way.
He cried snot and foul and raged about it before he got over himself.
He was green with envy that day.
Think this is mine too,
The venom that came out of his mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t change my name it is pure bespoke.
Marion grows up with 2 females Mother & sister and think he is a Lord to all females.
You look bitter Marion should have just stopped at HIWD but instead you ruin it for yourself and bring the ‘trolls’ into it, just can’t help yourself.
Must have a really good here if you are saying all the women on that thread… If I remember arent all women? 99% of women are trolls… see what happens when your venom tongue gets going you say wrong thing and don’t proof read, just ramble and post trying get a post out before your 40 min walk and 2 hour shift. No wonder he is getting so many unfollowers he is just nasty.

I’ll say again Marion if you don’t care you wouldn’t read here 😂😂 glad we live rent free in your hotdog heed. Spring bright 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t change my name it is pure bespoke.
Marion grows up with 2 females Mother & sister and think he is a Lord to all females.
You look bitter Marion should have just stopped at HIWD but instead you ruin it for yourself and bring the ‘trolls’ into it, just can’t help yourself.
Must have a really good here if you are saying all the women on that thread… If I remember arent all women? 99% of women are trolls… see what happens when your venom tongue gets going you say wrong thing and don’t proof read, just ramble and post trying get a post out before your 40 min walk and 2 hour shift. No wonder he is getting so many unfollowers he is just nasty.

I’ll say again Marion if you don’t care you wouldn’t read here 😂😂 glad we live rent free in your hotdog heed. Spring bright 😘
Hotdog heed ahahahhahahahhah

That's a bespoke funny trollin 💎
---
Be be quiet you illiterate gush of goblin spunk.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy dayn of bleep to you'se all.

Absolutely love it when he's triggered also.
Bitter fat loser.
Pyoor jealous of us oan this app.

We, the Virus community are not going anywhere baldy xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
While the word bleep does absolutely not offend me at all it's classic tone deaf Mario to use it to describe women on IWD 🙈 bespoke misogyny ma lovelies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
While the word bleep does absolutely not offend me at all it's classic tone deaf Mario to use it to describe women on IWD 🙈 bespoke misogyny ma lovelies 😂
I know he’s vile speaking like that and the way he wrote it it’s saying that 99% of women are cunts. He’s the biggest bleep with the littlest penis around. 🍄

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly! I don't drive either but I manage to get out and about. I can't understand how they never go for a day at the seaside, or to any of the cities apart from Glasgow and Edinburgh, or explore anywhere apart from the shops! I've been to East Lothian, the west coast islands, Deeside, Northumberland, Newcastle, York, to name a few, all within easy reach of the central belt by public transport.
Even jump on a budget flight and go to a European city for the weekend. My husband and I did that a lot pre kids. Just see what flights are cheap, book into an airb&b and just duck off for a weekend. Probably cost us less money than he spunks in shite on a monthly basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When I came to catch up and seen there was many pages to read I thought to myself oh I wonder what am going to be treatit to? All I can say is I am embarrassed for him, to use international women's day as a preamble to THAT. Maybe give Lorna a phone Mario because that outburst and behaviour is not normal.

Wonder what he will have to say about c**t women on Sunday being Mother's Day? Or will it be a pity party on how he has not been blessed with children? Can't wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine trying to make it as an influencer on that app, and thinking it's a good idea, on International Women's Day, to state that 99% of women are cunts.
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine having an instagram where the majority of your followers are women, and then going on to say 99% of all women are trolls and cunts 😂 Proof read your posts you illiterate plonker!

The audacity of trying to make IWD about you, a man, is astounding. Just because we fancy the same sex, does not make us the same. He’s got absolutely no idea what it’s like to be a woman. Has he ever had to text a friend to let them know he’s home safe? Has he ever had to cross the street because there’s a creepy man coming the opposite way? Has he ever had to deal with cat calling and inappropriate behaviour? Has he ever had to be asked “what were you wearing?” Has he ever been a victim of sexual assault or domestic violence at the hands of a man? No, then duck off. As usual he gets it wrong, every time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine trying to make it as an influencer on that app, and thinking it's a good idea, on International Women's Day, to state that 99% of women are cunts.
Also.
He is so bloody thick. And to post all that shite on his 'business' page. He needs to stop reading our app if it triggers him that much. And maybe stop a minute and think on. Maybe that's why he gets no brand deals because he is a deeply nasty, rude and spiteful 'man'. I don't know one single man of his age who lives the life of a 90 year old woman like he does. He even wears the clothes of a 90 year old woman.

Imagine having an instagram where the majority of your followers are women, and then going on to say 99% of all women are trolls and cunts 😂 Proof read your posts you illiterate plonker!

The audacity of trying to make IWD about you, a man, is astounding. Just because we fancy the same sex, does not make us the same. He’s got absolutely no idea what it’s like to be a woman. Has he ever had to text a friend to let them know he’s home safe? Has he ever had to cross the street because there’s a creepy man coming the opposite way? Has he ever had to deal with car calling and inappropriate behaviour? Has he ever had to be asked “what were you wearing?” Has he ever been a victim of sexual assault or domestic violence at the hands of a man? No, then duck off. As usual he gets it wrong, every time.
Yep. He has no clue what women have to deal with, how we think or feel. He is as shallow and self centred as its possible to be. Strong women don't moan and whine at every opportunity with endless self pitying dots of doom, we get on with it and deal with what life chucks our way. He's such a stupid pygmy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So let me get this right...

Mario has managed to make a story vaguely mentioning IWD all about him... Regardless of regional use of the term, he's used what some consider a misogynistic term to attack people/women on IWD (99% of all women according to Dimwit) because they don't empower a 40 year old man who does nothing but moan and buy chemicals and plastic tat to stash under the bed and behind the sofa? He's using misogynistic language whilst trying to centre HIMself on IWD?! The guy who had no issue turning on a disabled female teenager & her mum because his cult leader chose not to visit? Previously called a mostly female profession, cleaners, "dirty scrubbers"? The guy who "allegedly" had no issue pushing past a granny in the tat shops? A right "Allie" there...🤯🤣

At least by turning IWD into National C**t Day he can make it about himself and chant himself on from the rooftaps! Mario, you spine bright on C**t Day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has he ever had to be asked “what were you wearing?”
Sorry hen, I know your post was serious, but I bet he's been asked that when he goes stomping around Beirut in some of his rotten outfits. Whatever happened to the Bungleskin coat? 🐻 #ROMANIANCARWASHLEGGINGS4LYF

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.