Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. How to make an absolute bleep of yourself in less than 30 secs, it's obviously a talent, no many folk could manage it that quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That stinking old primark oodie that's never off his back 🙈 he's needing to get a sewing machine and turn some of those cushion covers into new clobber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That stinking old primark oodie that's never off his back 🙈 he's needing to get a sewing machine and turn some of those cushion covers into new clobber 😂
It needs bleeping burnt spray all the fabreeze you want but the place will still be stinking and honking as long as your wearing that oodie day in day oot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I say I RAN here after I saw that ad 😂 It has made my morning hens!
Why the duck would a normal persons house stink so much all the time? Especially with all the wax melts and reed diffusers cluttering up the place. Even when I had a newborn that was shitting constantly and I was too exhausted to clean, my house never smelt bad. The only time I’ve ever really needed to use Febreze is when I’ve had smoking friends over and the smell wafts in from the garden.
The fact that he wore that manky old thing to film the ad as well has just sent me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't stop watching ir.
Bet he takes the wee cardboard briefcase tae work the morra

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My house doesn't stink. But then I have windows that open. I don't use Febreze either, or have a ton of burners or diffusers. I have 2 diffusers in my whole house and one wax melt burner. Why does his place honk and stink so much, its probably that poxy snuddie thing he wears and never washes, must be stale as duck, permeating the tiny box he lives in.

Reactions: 24
Out of curiosity I’m wondering how many of you lovelies Marion has deleted and blocked? I was just thinking to myself after a couple of youse not being able to treatit yersels to that ad from his page.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I say I RAN here after I saw that ad 😂 It has made my morning hens!
Why the duck would a normal persons house stink so much all the time? Especially with all the wax melts and reed diffusers cluttering up the place. Even when I had a newborn that was shitting constantly and I was too exhausted to clean, my house never smelt bad. The only time I’ve ever really needed to use Febreze is when I’ve had smoking friends over and the smell wafts in from the garden.
The fact that he wore that manky old thing to film the ad as well has just sent me!!
I was thinking the same. Sometimes I might crack a windae to let some fresh air in but can honestly say my hoose is never stinking (to use Mario's word). Can't believe he filmed himsel spraying the cludgie and called it honking 💀 whit this lassie won't do for a freebie. Mortified and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My house doesn't stink. But then I have windows that open. I don't use Febreze either, or have a ton of burners or diffusers. I have 2 diffusers in my whole house and one wax melt burner. Why does his place honk and stink so much, its probably that poxy snuddie thing he wears and never washes, must be stale as duck, permeating the tiny box he lives in.
Poor youse being so poor youse need tae open windaes instead of using Febreze, your hoose must be stinking of fresh air. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Out of curiosity I’m wondering how many of you lovelies Marion has deleted and blocked? I was just thinking to myself after a couple of youse not being able to treatit yersels to that ad from his page.
He blocked me ages ago before I ever read this thread, had never even heard of him.or looked at his page but when I did come on this thread and wanted to look at his page, BLOCKED! Not that I give a tit, I wouldn't have followed him anyway and can see all I need to see in iganony if it's not posted here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That AD he really is the gift that keeps on giving. FLAT probably does stink but it’s probably that ridiculous awful oodie the smell is coming from, IBS has played up right before his mother is coming to “visit”.
Why would you do an ad saying it honks in here (toilet system), mortified for him.
what even are the scents? Pure abroad vibes? Pure bootiful, lying on a beach with a cocktail vibes? Least we know it gets rid of Marion’s sharting smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He blocked me ages ago before I ever read this thread, had never even heard of him.or looked at his page but when I did come on this thread and wanted to look at his page, BLOCKED! Not that I give a tit, I wouldn't have followed him anyway and can see all I need to see in iganony if it's not posted here!
That’s so weird that he had you blocked and you didn’t even follow him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hens. One of my irl frienemies is a mid level influencer. She's kinda hippy/alternative, you know the sort. For Valentine's promos she got sent sex toys to "review" and she sent them straight back. This is a woman who talks openly about her cycle and rhythm method contraception and even she was like, "I have to draw a line somewhere." Big Marty McKnight giving it, "Ma hoose stinks, yaldy."

How does he even receive pr packages if he doesn't have management ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't stop watching ir.
Bet he takes the wee cardboard briefcase tae work the morra
The roy cropper bag has been shoved down the shoot, the briefcase is packed with his lunch, his clean cloths + his dupe Stanley

Honestly, imagine sitting there thinking you're winning at life in your wee damp one bed flat, not even a bath, honking of cannabis 🤮 I'd rather do without all the tat, fancy brands, beige meals if I meant a move from Beruit. He's tapped in the heid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oor Marion will never block me, because I'm a lovelie. So aye. Drop him a like, randomly tell him he's fantastic and ask for advice, sorted.
1tj1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was thinking the same. Sometimes I might crack a windae to let some fresh air in but can honestly say my hoose is never stinking (to use Mario's word). Can't believe he filmed himsel spraying the cludgie and called it honking 💀 whit this lassie won't do for a freebie. Mortified and so forth.
Oh yeah I always open the windows first thing in the morning. Even in winter. We’re not smelly people but I always feel like I need to let the fresh air in after we’ve been asleep. But then, I don’t have a cat that would 100% try to escape!

• Haha
Doesn’t say much for the 26 reed diffusers, 4 plug ins, and 37 scented candles does it? If it still honks and needs 3 different room sprays.

He’ll be going on a respiratory illness and lung cancer journey, the unthinking eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor youse being so poor youse need tae open windaes instead of using Febreze, your hoose must be stinking of fresh air. 🥔♥
I know, I wish I could afford some toxic chemicals to spray around and gas us all but I can't so fresh air will have to do!
---
That’s so weird that he had you blocked and you didn’t even follow him.
Yeah so weird. It was around the time Hinch blocked me for liking a comment on someone else's post she was tagged in, and then found out was blocked by Greedy too even though I'd not interacted with her either. They probably have a trolls WhatsApp group to block 'dangerous' people lol. They really are stupid fuckers.

• Haha
Cannae believe we goat treatit oan this dayn of dawn of S U N D A Y and I've been away living life how it should be lived ma hens. I have no words for that ad. How many times does he want to say his house is stinking, just once would have been fine. Can you imagine hinch filming an ad saying her big hoose is humming of shite?

Also, I'd pay such good money for a part 2 with Sadie. But I'm no convinced she even knows his address. That keeping family private went right out the window but, featuring Sadie in his wee ad. Does sheget to pick a used air freshener for her contribution?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.