Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that wee Sadie the slut insane going to his ant farm. I doubt she visits at all, as he'd say so on that app. His bedsit really is stinking and honking. Doesnae say much for Hannah wax face, as he regularly tells us his hoose is smelling gorj. Lying fat blancmange. We all know it smells of litter trays and halitosis. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hysterical hens. It's not even GCSE drama practical 'good' performance.
Hard of acting so aye. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is he so nasal in that ad? He sounds like that weird kid that was always behind Helga in “Hey Arnold”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That’s a pyoooor bougie ad for the joys of clean by the way.

Stinkin hoose nae problem when Macaroni has his SOS briefcase by the way!

By the way…does anywun else want tae utterly smash their phone screen in when he says by the way? In every sentence, also? By the way!

• Haha
Aw that AD 😂😭😭
Canny breath.
So many things to say. My mother 😭😭

The mudhut must be incredibly reeking a shite 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He posts this, today, the day of the Scottish influencer awards, there is a reason why he is not at the Radisson red tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope he visits this thread more than anything 🤣
---
That room looks so cold and uninviting, even the lampshade looks like it's got icicles 🥶

Screenshot_20240303-194117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Whit is with the heavy breathing on the ad?! Sounds like he’s hunched over, squinting his Kerry katona eyes at his script while geein the wee button mushroom a right good rub.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Between the utter disgust he shows his mother paying him a visit (catch yourself own Marion, even prostitutes have no go area!) and him constantly saying the flat STINKS, I am deed!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Between his shite acting, his fake Gucci socks and an illiterate Sadie I cannae cope

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm mortified for her.

Imagine watching STV and that advert coming on 😂😂 the least professional thing I've ever witnessed. He doesn't even attempt to speak properly! As a Scottish person I can absolutely confirm we are capable of speaking clearly and not like we fell out the bottom scheme.

Jesus take the wheel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry I am still in shock at that ad! Why would he need his mother coming over to finally do something about the constant smell of shite in the flat?! Or is she so gullible that some brand will gift her a briefcase and £5 Iceland voucher and she’s happy go around saying her house is honking!!! Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As if wee Sadie visits, pull the other one! They never EVER have any visitors, they're still displaying the same Jo Malone hand wash. Maz, you can't kid a kidder, we have your card marked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He posts this, today, the day of the Scottish influencer awards, there is a reason why he is not at the Radisson red tonight.
Mebbes he sent Deek up tae the venue tae let aff stink bombs and Beak will save the day wi his wee sos cardboard briefcase and get aw the awards, also. #stinksofBeak
---
Between his shite acting, his fake Gucci socks and an illiterate Sadie I cannae cope
Ronald Villiers must huv no been available so Beak goat the gig.
Screenshot_20240303-203420.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just can’t believe he did that AD with that bleeping thing on. Oodie? I’m so old man, I don’t even know what it’s called but it’s hideous. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.