Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I am crying with laughter, I've watched it 3 times and it just gets funnier 🤣 knew Sadie would never show up at the door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Advert or not, fancy admitting your home is honking and stinking 🤣 Mario, how many times do we have to tell you that you're shite on doing adverts .
And if anythings stinking it's you in that friggin hoodie thing 🤭

Screenshot_20240303-171929_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Pahhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha

Am deeder than Deek, cannae breathe.
Whiplash fae getting here so fast also.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I right in thinking that he films ads for things he got for free?

So Hinch and co get money to film actual ads, it he gets a PR gift and goes to all that trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, that’s where Mario gets it from then. Cannae even get a text right! Whole family is a bunch of morons

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please Please Please let there be a part 2 when Sadie gets tae the door also.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t fathom out what’s behind him, maybe some sort of kinky sex device. But he looks like he’s in another planet. I wonder if Deek is Ryan’s dad, then what is Marion?! 😂
Marion is its Nanna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So his bathroom is honking and the rest of the flat stinking. Good to know 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.