Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, can one of you lovelies let me know the room layout, considering the size I’m still confused
View attachment 2791743
I think:
1 - living room (where the bleep washings live)
2 -Kitchen
3- bathroom (with added toilet cistern)
4 - bedroom
In my unflat heid it goes.

1. Toilet cubicle
2. Single bedroom
3. bleep Washings area / luggage storage zone/ home of the bathroom cabinet.
4. Kitchenette

Also

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You could buy the Mario bed fae Danyells shite shop couldn’t you hens? So there was nothing bespoke aboot it? Unless I’ve made that up like a story fae Beakys every day life 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So his Friday night anxiety nearly spoiled aw his plans fur his busy Saturday, but brave Beaky soldiered oan. His busy Saturday consisted of gawn tae home bargains and savers tae get back up toothbrushes and whitening toothpaste. If Beak and Deek's popcorn teeth are anything tae go by, the toothpaste company should get done under trades descriptions act.
---
You could buy the Mario bed fae Danyells shite shop couldn’t you hens? So there was nothing bespoke aboot it? Unless I’ve made that up like a story fae Beakys every day life 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, it wasn't even called the Mario bed, also.

Now excuse me while I go out for the day in Madge's car, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
To me a bespoke custom built bed would mean the company coming out and measuring up the space. Not one thing bespoke about that bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Snakes oan this app, danyell and mario are doon in that wee shop crafting every bed by hand!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, a rank ‘Spoons breakfast is now “Required” for Sunday, is it Marion? You’re upping your vocabulary indeed! He’ll be spelling patchouli correctly before we know it.
Factual.
Also.
New York America.
IMG_7634.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After watching the dots of doom of the wee haul,

talks about the John freida shampoo, but they don’t do it in a conditioner then goes on to say he’s no seen it for ages? What one is it? They do it or they don’t?

and why is he obsessed in explaining things in this scent or loves this brand

practice makes ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only place for a spoons breakfast is when you’ve been away for the weekend with pals, you wake up on Sunday hanging oot your arse and you just need some disgusting food to make you feel better for the journey home. You walk in tae spoons and everyone else is in the same boat as youse, all ordering s breakfast and looking rough. There is nae orher time it’s acceptable. And I bet he’s still got his car wash leggings on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
After watching the dots of doom of the wee haul,

talks about the John freida shampoo, but they don’t do it in a conditioner then goes on to say he’s no seen it for ages? What one is it? They do it or they don’t?

and why is he obsessed in explaining things in this scent or loves this brand

practice makes ok!
Leave her alain she's goat learning difficulties!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get making your way to the nearest spoons by walking or public transport for a shite breakfast when you could stay cosy in your house and make a better one #cosyvibes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t get making your way to the nearest spoons by walking or public transport for a shite breakfast when you could stay cosy in your house and make a better one #cosyvibes
Exactly. Home made waffles, crispy bacon and strawberries here, much nicer than a spoons rank breakfast. And far far cheaper. Cooked in my own kitchen in my own house with stairs and doors, looking out into my own garden and knowing my own car is parked on my own drive and not a junkie in sight. Jealous of Maz? I think not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
His diet is atrocious.

Bet he's no had a solid shite in years also.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't stress enough how much I hate those leggings! How can he spend so much money on shite but ever wear those horrific leggings 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was having a brain fart when I created the new thread.
Forgot his rant re children on SM.
It's in the wiki now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.