Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelie, this is an utterly companion relationship also. There is nothing sexual at all going on this friendship, Marion's A-sexual. Thousands and millions percent. The bumming fort is simply where they both attempt to bum, but Marion just cannae perform, so sulks off to bed at 8pm, leaving Deek watching the footie loud, to mask him beating one out to photos of his one true love, Dom. Also, in New York in America.
But he’s hinted he’s a kinky little freak
Remember the snail jizz & he’s had worse on his boat race 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't like it either so l don't look, but l respect those that do post them because it obviously helps them.
So mind your own business, Mario for a change and let people grieve how they want. Self centred bastard 😡

Screenshot_20240302-222113_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 21
I don't like it either so l don't look, but l respect those that do post them because it obviously helps them.
So mind your own business, Mario for a change and let people grieve how they want. Self centred bastard 😡

View attachment 2792367
Says the bleep that goes on in his about his perfectly healthy living pussy dying all the bleeping time.

She's a selfish wee hour that thinks that app revolves around her and her mood swings.

Capesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2792367
Actually more and more are posting humans dying and also dead.Ashley Cain for instance is one piece of scum that insisted on using his daughters last precious moments for likes.(You know the one your best mate Hinch sucked up to to jump on the grief train)Including a pic of her deceased fgs these creatures do literally anything for attention 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 33
IMG_9787.jpeg

Cannot tell you how much I hate this face he makes, he does it so much and it bugs me to no end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2792367
But when Rayn is finally gassed to extinction by all the fumes in that tiny hellhole, you can bet your life he will be posting it all over that app for likes and hunners of DMs to his closed inbox. And will then dine out on it for months afterwards
---
View attachment 2792410
Cannot tell you how much I hate this face he makes, he does it so much and it bugs me to no end
His hair 🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Actually more and more are posting humans dying and also dead.Ashley Cain for instance is one piece of scum that insisted on using his daughters last precious moments for likes.(You know the one your best mate Hinch sucked up to to jump on the grief train)Including a pic of her deceased fgs these creatures do literally anything for attention 😡😡
Ugh I can’t stand that poisonous little dwarf.
Also since the paisley pair read here, I just wanted to ask Derek…..Is your Mother Well ma lovelie 🤣💚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He is so bitter, raging about things people in his circle do then writing paragraphs about them. Thought they were supposed to be his friends? Why doesn't he just tag them the clown. No wonder he's got nae friends if he does that. Bet he says awww hen I wasn't oan about you to them aswell, gaslighting little prick. He is exactly what he hates the most "snakes oan that app".

Reactions: 29
Why doesn't Mario take a bit of his own advice and just swipe by those type of posts? Nobody is forcing you to read them Mario! He's such a Moaning Minnie and so quick to put down others posts if it doesn't suit him yet half the rubbish he posts is triggering to most normal folk yet if someone said that we'd be #treatit to a bespoke rant. Hypocritical

Reactions: 24
So the bed was bespoke massive custom made (no ma quite) yet he didn’t measure? For the love of bleeping god Maria make it make sense!! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.