Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone help with how many Stanley’s and dupes he’s got now? I’ve lost count. I know he has the pink one with the handle and the fake one Deek bought him with the bespoke engraving that was supposed to somehow protect it 😵💫 And then he bought himself a real one probably after he stamped his feet like a bitchy little girl after not getting the Real Deal for Xmas. Has he now added two more on to that?? Why does one person need so many bleeping water jugs? Does he not understand the point of REUSABLE!?! I’ve literally just bought my first additional water bottle in about four years because my original is 32oz and it’s just too big to be carrying around everywhere now that the kiddo is out of his push chair (and I actually have to carry the bastard thing… bottle not child!) so I got a smaller one. That’s it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf is that round thing on Deeks plate? That's such a typical Deek n Beak meal no greenery in sight
It’s a bespoke hamburger supper ma lovelie. Two days after I ate one I was in theatre having my gallbladder removed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All those wires and switches would annoy me so much.
New thread just in time for new toilet system and hallway make over.
Bathroom looks so much better without fake plants over the flush button.
Kitchen is behind him in photo then storage room size of a living room, then another storage room size of bedroom then the toilet system room. Does he still have those horrible wires going around round the back of the toilet sink?

He wants panelling for the bedroom… it was a trend about 2 years ago I don’t see many people doing it anymore. Am a bore me I have white everywhere just so much easier to keep up with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hen's, the severe, severe, learning difficulties are really pissing me off, I honestly wish I was Negan and he was Glen, the noo.
7hRW.gif

The fact he's wearing those pissing leggings again, really grates on me. He wears them EVERYWHERE. The fact he's scrubbing piss off the toilets in work, then dons them to go out shopping or lazing around his ant farm. Dirty little fat bastard.
Screenshot_20240302_194057_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Maybe some condoms for the bumming fort. Cannae imagine Deek goes in there bareback. 🤢.
Ma lovelie, this is an utterly companion relationship also. There is nothing sexual at all going on this friendship, Marion's A-sexual. Thousands and millions percent. The bumming fort is simply where they both attempt to bum, but Marion just cannae perform, so sulks off to bed at 8pm, leaving Deek watching the footie loud, to mask him beating one out to photos of his one true love, Dom. Also, in New York in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ma lovelie, this is an utterly companion relationship also. There is nothing sexual at all going on this friendship, Marion's A-sexual. Thousands and millions percent. The bumming fort is simply where they both attempt to bum, but Marion just cannae perform, so sulks off to bed at 8pm, leaving Deek watching the footie loud, to mask him beating one out to photos of his one true love, Dom. Also, in New York in America.
I think they have a wee rub of each other’s mushrooms, realise they are dead and then go their separate ways

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So that’s shots fired at Hinch for sharing her kids and PTWM for sharing her dog being put down…who’s next do we think?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.