Cleaning with Mario #119 Busy? Naw, Lazy? Aye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, she knows her weight in gold. FACTUAL! Her pashuns urnae your pashuns, capesh?

Reactions: 22
Did anyone send the IWD rants to joy of clean? I know they don’t actually pay him to do ads but he’d be devastated if they stopped sending him free shit.

Reactions: 23
Did anyone send the IWD rants to joy of clean? I know they don’t actually pay him to do ads but he’d be devastated if they stopped sending him free shit.
Speaking of which. Did he get the new fragrance that Hinch and others are promoting?.

Reactions: 16
Whit!!!! Ur youse no even gonni refablon your kitchen cabinets ma lovelie

Reactions: 21
Speaking of which. Did he get the new fragrance that Hinch and others are promoting?.
The COASHHTAL SEAPRESSHH SCHENT! If he does have it we haven’t had a weak reel of him sniffing it yet. Maybe that will be a wee highlight for us of tomorrow.

Reactions: 22
Did youse no watch Beak's dots of doom tae see if she knew him? Caribbean in the abroad.
---
Mebbes he wullni ken as he will think the letter fae the cooncil is a rent demand and disnae open it. Goes aff tae his full time joab and comes back tae Danyell's sofa sitting oan tap oaf the rubble. Rayn finally gets tae smell fresh air.

Reactions: 21
Did youse no watch Beak's dots of doom tae see if she knew him? Caribbean in the abroad.
---
That was one of the things making me giggle. The thought of opening up Insta in the reception area and people flocking to tell me they know him.

Reactions: 19
He's hard of English again, he mixed up invested with infested...

Reactions: 33
Just catching up ma lovelies. Looking forward to waking up to Mr Noseybonk wishing me Happy Cunt Day instead of Mother’s Day tomorrow! .

#Marionisafanny!

Edit - I know the wee prick was referring to IWD, but he can’t pick and choose which days we are celebrated as Cunts! I choose Mother’s Day, and let’s see if his foul mouth includes Stripper shoe Sadie in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
keep up with WHAT?! that's all he does, keep up with hinch + solomon.
he doesn't realise everyone elses life isnt obsessed with keeping up with each other. most folk clean cos they want to, not to "keep up" with someone on Instagram
---
Money well spent and invested in

Do you seriously think investing money in that council flat will make money for you?. What a stupid idiot you are

View attachment 2805246
maybe i should "invest" my money and just ask the council if they want some bags of cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
On this bespoke dayn of Mothers, as we appreciate oor Maws & weans if we choose or are able to, I take a boujee moment to think about sad Sadie.

She's spent every single day for 40 years wishing she'd swallowed it also.

Reactions: 31
Happy mothers day, except the 99% of mothers that are total cunts

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.