Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s following the nutritionist for parenting advice of course. Ryan is their fur baby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if he’s been busy watching the 50 parts of Who the duck Did I Marry on TikTok? Cos I have.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Busy doing what exactly? Because when he comes back from being busy he's always got the same tales to tell. Mooched around the shops. Beige for lunch. aw cosy in bed by 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Busy doing what exactly? Because when he comes back from being busy he's always got the same tales to tell. Mooched around the shops. Beige for lunch. aw cosy in bed by 7.
People with no real reasons to be busy convince themselves that they are busy to make themselves sound important

Reactions: 20
Snakes all over the app, virus community, etc etc. I cannae believe she didn't make the shortlist for the family category in the influencer of the year awards with Rayn the wean.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Snakes all over the app, virus community, etc etc. I cannae believe she didn't make the shortlist for the family category in the influencer of the year awards with Rayn the wean.
Its no his joab hen, hes no an influencer but always influenced.
Hud a look at the categories, canny see any he would fit in wi, maybe Visual wi the Kerry Katonas situation so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like he hasn’t been shortlisted in any of the categories ma lovelie. Makes sense now why he’s gone quiet this week. A shame really especially the travel category - our Maz is king of the McGills.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like he hasn’t been shortlisted in any of the categories ma lovelie. Makes sense now why he’s gone quiet this week. A shame really especially the travel category - our Maz is king of the McGills.
Lol 🤣 he'll come on saying he's glad, it's no fur him anyway. Dying to find out when he's meeting Hinch, going to give us so much to laugh about. Odd little man

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Robert is a lot better name than Derek.

View attachment 2773676
Well, I didn't think this dayn of dawn would ever come. 🐍🐍🐍😂 Come on Deek, pass your test, I'm dying for a car journey, a wax melt on the dash, bleep washings drying in the back. Moron on board sticker. Those eyelashes on the lights. Ooh cushions in the colour what the duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Well, I didn't think this dayn of dawn would ever come. 🐍🐍🐍😂 Come on Deek, pass your test, I'm dying for a car journey, a wax melt on the dash, bleep washings drying in the back. Moron on board sticker. Those eyelashes on the lights. Ooh cushions in the colour what the duck.
And a booster seat each...

And a powered by fairy dust sticker on the back

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oan yersel Deek! Get that practical test passed and ride away from Marion and ontae Domboi. ❤🔥 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And a booster seat each...

And a powered by fairy dust sticker on the back
don't forget the padded cushion bits on the seatbelt strap with their names from a small business on etsy hen!

like the boy racers used to have when i was a wee paisley bam!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.