Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao.1990s,sitting in a Sierra Cosworth, Tracey Chapman blasting.Getting high off weed blow backs 🤣 The boyfriend wearing a Ben Sherman shirt and Davidoff Coolwater aftershave.
i canny smell versace blue jeans without getting flash backs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s another wee cat isn’t it?
I really hope not. Poor Rayn has been an only bairn for 7 years and cats find having a new kitten in the nonhoose tough. Two cats in that tiny bedsit is heartbreaking. Not to mention the smell.

I have two indoor cats (ragdolls) in a six bedroom three storey house (smell the wealth) and they have the run of the place, plus loads of toys and cat trees and hiding spots. The idea of two cats being cooped up in two teeny rooms kills me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I really hope not. Poor Rayn has been an only bairn for 7 years and cats find having a new kitten in the nonhoose tough. Two cats in that tiny bedsit is heartbreaking. Not to mention the smell.

I have two indoor cats (ragdolls) in a six bedroom three storey house (smell the wealth) and they have the run of the place, plus loads of toys and cat trees and hiding spots. The idea of two cats being cooped up in two teeny rooms kills me.
bleeping reeking of utter,pure wealth ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I really hope it isn't. That's torture alone for just rayn and to add another wee soul to it, cries for RSPCA journey! If it is, it's gonna end in tears and a mess. Bit of luck mario gets rehomed to the cat dog home 🤞🏼😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
i canny smell versace blue jeans without getting flash backs 😂😂
Lol same.Also Helter-Skelter rave on tapes...Dj Slipmatt,Dj Dougal,Dj Sy lol those were the days haha.I want Deek and Beak to go through this,he's always a decade behind,so whats 27 years?
---
Ma petty cash is ma passion, ma lovelie.
And I'm chanting youse on from the rooftops hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, I didn't think this dayn of dawn would ever come. 🐍🐍🐍😂 Come on Deek, pass your test, I'm dying for a car journey, a wax melt on the dash, bleep washings drying in the back. Moron on board sticker. Those eyelashes on the lights. Ooh cushions in the colour what the duck.
Don't forget the pink furry dice hingin fae the mirror, maz will style it up wi pink furry steering wheel cover tae, mibbes a few carefully placed pink furry scatter cushions tae complete the ensemble. Pyoor class reekin fae thum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We’ll never see the car parked out the front of the Paisley Penthoose. It’ll always be in random car parks.

I would say they’d get a brand new Fiat 500 financed up to the eyeballs but even he knows it wouldn’t be safe parked on their scheme. Imagine the insurance premiums!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They'll finance at 49.9% APR as its all they will be able to get.

Martin will then become a driving expert & and criticise other drivers. They'll make 3 payments, have it repossessed.
Tell us that cars are no for them.

If it's another cat I'm genuinely contacting the SSPCA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can see them going a wee drive up to the car park in the sky. IYKYK so Deek can have a wee splif while looking at the city lights and if they are lucky a bit of dogging 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Robert is a lot better name than Derek.

View attachment 2773676
Hello ma lovelies. Well I am shook! I thought there was more chance of oor Marion giving birth, than wee Deek passing his theory test.

That blowie to the adjudicator was worth its gold in weight. Well played! 🪴💨🍆
---
Imagine Marion insisting Deek take him spinnies round Seedhill. Tong Braxton blaring.
It will be Debbie Harris, ma lovely 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly cannot wait for the car journey 🤣 gonna be comedy gold! He'll have the ring doorbell on the car overnight lol 🤣

That H blanket will be over his lap for the jaunts to Livi + EK. Oh what a time to be alive lol

Ps Maz, 99% of us have been driving since we were teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.