Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the “busy” witch cooking bolognese in the slow cooker. It literally takes 30mins on the hob. What’s the point?
Turns more sloppish in the slow cooker ma lovlie!! And as we well know, Mazda is partial to a lot of slop and so forth 💎 I’ve seen car crashes that look better than what he puts on a dinner plate. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
creased imagining Beak and his chaperone Deek at the local Slimming World. Beak with his Romanian car wash leggings and belly bulging over the top standing on the scales. Telling Maureen he’s no sure why he’s put oan a pun this week as he only had eggs swimming in oil for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nice of D to " treat" marion for lunch but maybe next time he can have a full portion .
Dunno why they bother to go out to eat anyways . Home or away they eat the small puddles of grossness. Never a nice piece of chicken , steak hell even fish with a veg and potato or rice. Always the slop and the mush and deep fried crap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nice of D to " treat" marion for lunch but maybe next time he can have a full portion .
Dunno why they bother to go out to eat anyways . Home or away they eat the small puddles of grossness. Never a nice piece of chicken , steak hell even fish with a veg and potato or rice. Always the slop and the mush and deep fried crap
Maybe they have to eat slop because of their rotten teeth and gums. I feel a denture journey coming on....!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies. Caught up now, and apologies for all the likes. I was only actually one and a bit threads behind as he’s been so boring 🫣

After running here due to hearing Marion was visiting Hinch, I am totally underwhelmed. At best I think it’s literally an event in London somewhere for the charity wax melts, and he’s the cling on guest with Hannah. There is no way Hinch would have him near her gaff. 🙄. @Shrekssister the bingo card is amazing 😘

I loved all youse comments on the Beak and Deek skincare hostage vid. 😂. @mammaof3 - Thank you for sharing this drug awareness video so I could be a fan too, or a bleep…. as Marion now calls his followers! 😳

Though he then said he loved me on Valentines Day, but then called me a bleep again two days later! 🤷‍♀️

I was shook that she finally showed us behind the sofa and it was a hoarders paradise dressed up as suitcases as expected. 📦 🧳

Do you think we can ask him to show us under the bed next and build up to the reveal of the Monica cupboard? 🥺

@Fanta lemon I hope you are doing ok xx

P.S There was a pic of Scottish Declan somewhere in the catch up, and I thought it was pre diet Pauline Quirke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Feeling down in the dumps today (toddler life is testing me to my limits) but you hens have cheered me right up. That is all. ❤
New York in America
Also
Factual

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Feeling down in the dumps today (toddler life is testing me to my limits) but you hens have cheered me right up. That is all. ❤
New York in America
Also
Factual
I had this at the weekend, my bespoke waine was an actual little cow bag.

Spine bright hen & keep you power 💎

Capeesh 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Capeesh 👌
Wondering when it gets easier 😂
This week is only time I wish I had a job polishing truncheons 2 hours a week so I can spend the rest of my days watching daytime TV and sitting in my oodie. I can tell ye now Marion doesn't know she's born

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This week is only time I wish I had a job polishing truncheons 2 hours a week so I can spend the rest of my days watching daytime TV and sitting in my oodie. I can tell ye now Marion doesn't know she's born
First 18 years are the toughest hen. If yer offspring doesn't break you I don't think you're parenting properly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I dunno Hen, my mother in law has been living with us for the last five weeks and has spent every single day just watching trash daytime telly. It looks bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New York in America
Also
Factual
See hen, you’ve allowed yourself to be down. If you had ever listened to Mario’s parenting advice you’d know you have to get up! Get this done! Show the world who you are!

Capeesh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Capeesh 👌
You should threaten them with a visit tae Beirut towers. A weekend of boiled mince and Whitney singalongs with Uncle Mario.

My husband is South African and when he was a wean his parents would terrify him with stories about Tokoloshe coming inty his bedroom at night. We have our own bespoke Scottish version in Shartin Martin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has he gone to Dubai with Hinch? Or is he too special and famous to post when she is taking her annual leave? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No even a token good morning fae the OG munter. Do we think he's oan a bespoke no weel journey? Widny surprise me efter seeing the crap he's shovelled doon his fat throat this last few days. Lazy bleep runt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.