Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prep for the future car begins now! Let the hoarding begin will it be a year in advance for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hens, I’m in that wee place abroad from me next month and will be in the vicinity of Paisley. Should I change my name to Julie and try and spot Mario in the wild?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A 40 year old man boasting about his boyfriend passing his theory test, how embarrassing. When the knob does finally pass his test, I can’t wait for Marion to embarrass himself further by going on about buying a car and going places in the car like you did when you were 17. If he wasn’t such a dick I’d feel sorry for him

• Haha
Reactions: 48
IMG_5824.png

A tenner says he’ll be wearing a skirt, blue eyeshadow, and telling us to call him Marianne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I canny believe passed his theory test, I know people that are actually quite clever that haven’t passed it first time

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A 40 year old man boasting about his boyfriend passing his theory test, how embarrassing. When the knob does finally pass his test, I can’t wait for Marion to embarrass himself further by going on about buying a car and going places in the car like you did when you were 17. If he wasn’t such a dick I’d feel sorry for him
Boy racing round Paisley,Whitney Houston banging out of the sub whoofer that's in the boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
do they still sell xr2i's?

i can just picture deek and mario cruising round the one way system in paisley with bespoke hole in the exhaust!

wee late night trip tae mcdonalds linwood tunes pumping! up the braes fur Deek tae get stoned!

Take me back 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
do they still sell xr2i's?

i can just picture deek and mario cruising round the one way system in paisley with bespoke hole in the exhaust!

wee late night trip tae mcdonalds linwood tunes pumping! up the braes fur Deek tae get stoned!

Take me back 😩😂
Lmao.1990s,sitting in a Sierra Cosworth, Tracey Chapman blasting.Getting high off weed blow backs 🤣 The boyfriend wearing a Ben Sherman shirt and Davidoff Coolwater aftershave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I canny believe passed his theory test, I know people that are actually quite clever that haven’t passed it first time
He never said it was first time did he? Deek's been rinsing the petty cash on his theory tests, Marion spitting feathers as they dinnae take Klarna so aye.
I am genuinely chuffed for Deek, hoping he sees sense, kicks Marion oot and lives his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wee fast and furious journey on the horizon! 😂
Can see it the now, all above mentioned on here. Don't forget the neon lights. They 2 spining bright ✨️

Wonder what the secret is, maybe he's gonna reveal his trip to see hinch or it may be another poor wee cat sentenced to insanity in silent Hill. 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.