Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Isa said to me why is that fish shaped like a boaby at the top? I can’t unsee it now.
Why is his meals never colourful it’s always beige and bland looking.

Thanks for sharing a photo of pub he was in, looks a dump, yeah Deed Deek because probably only cost him £20 or less hardly dining in the ritz is it.

Random but in May 2021 he had dark blinds and then in July 2021 he got faux wooden blinds. Off topic but just proves he spends unnecessarily.
When is the toilet and 1 metre hall being done?
He did, he originally had grey roller blinds then got navy rollers then soon after got the wooden ones. Nee idea ma lovelie, that’s why he spunks so much money on shite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would just love a photo if Hinch and Derk. She's so tall and he's so short, she will have to do that bending in half thing she does when she meets her 'fans' in the wild! Be like a mummy and son, except the son looks.very old and ugly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There are actually nice places to eat on Paisley as well but he manages to miss them every time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Clutching my beak at this article this morning by the Scottish DM as it just looks like a week in Marion’s diet (apart from the lettuce, Marion doesn’t touch veg, gotta keep his bright red salt laden skin beaming). I reckon he submitted his food pics to win ‘Scottish food influencer of the year’ and they misread and added it to this article instead. Also.

IMG_2904.jpeg

I mean this one is what he had last night basically, is it not? So aye.

IMG_2905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Morning Virus community.
I've been at work 2 hours, and that fat scrounger is still stinking in bed in his polyester jammies also.

Bathroom in me maws static caravan is Wales actually bigger than his wet room also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning ma lovelies, my husbands work has took him out in the Beirut penthouse direction today, I told him to keep his eyes open and get a snap in the wild but alas he's probably forgotten already

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies. So thanks to focussing my time on some total c&nts -Katie Price & Lauryn Goodman, I am behind on Mazdas threads again.

That is a treat as I like to binge catch up on Marion, as he usually does nothing for weeks before there’s anything worth commenting on.

But… this morning in a Teams work meeting, someone who I doubt is on Tattle, but is very much a Hincher still, told me that Mario is going to see Hinch next month and staying at her house. 😳

I thought this was a windup but ran here to check and the thread title suggests it’s true.

If Katie Price gets arrested today, I just don’t care.

The moral is that I shouldn’t have come oot of ma laine, and I’m staying here with all youse till I’ve caught up. Capeesh! Mwah mwah 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hello ma lovelies. So thanks to focussing my time on some total c&nts -Katie Price & Lauryn Goodman, I am behind on Mazdas threads again.

That is a treat as I like to binge catch up on Marion, as he usually does nothing for weeks before there’s anything worth commenting on.

But… this morning in a Teams work meeting, someone who I doubt is on Tattle, but is very much a Hincher still, told me that Mario is going to see Hinch next month and staying at her house. 😳

I thought this was a windup but ran here to check and the thread title suggests it’s true.

If Katie Price gets arrested today, I just don’t care.

The moral is that I shouldn’t have come oot of ma laine, and I’m staying here with all youse till I’ve caught up. Capeesh! Mwah mwah 🥔💙
This is true, not sure if he's staying there though, we think he's going to be staying with Hannah the Wax Melt. Don't think Hinch would want him there wiping his boaby all over her sheets, she only likes it when the dog does that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So you’re tired, Marion. Why don’t you just duck the duck up and take a look at the world outside the Beirut bedsit? Most of us have been up since all hours either working or seeing to the children’s needs (or both!) and you’ve made a rank dinner before you do your half day polishing truncheons.

I’ll say it again- duck the duck up, you lazy bastard.
IMG_7495.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So you’re tired, Marion. Why don’t you just duck the duck up and take a look at the world outside the Beirut bedsit? Most of us have been up since all hours either working or seeing to the children’s needs (or both!) and you’ve made a rank dinner before you do your half day polishing truncheons.

I’ll say it again- duck the duck up, you lazy bastard.
View attachment 2768748
That spoon looks awfully clean to have “made” spag Bol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm pur affronted fur him. He actually tagged this dive of a place with its boufin food and thinks this is gonnae impress folk 😥 Mario sit doon and get some class, oh wait you dont huv any. Honestly canny get over whit he posts online thinking its class. Red necks awe round and nae debates. Canny see Debbie Harris poppin in there fur a katsu curry unless she wants chibbed also. Tonsa love hens ❤👌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clutching my beak at this article this morning by the Scottish DM as it just looks like a week in Marion’s diet (apart from the lettuce, Marion doesn’t touch veg, gotta keep his bright red salt laden skin beaming). I reckon he submitted his food pics to win ‘Scottish food influencer of the year’ and they misread and added it to this article instead. Also.

View attachment 2768610

I mean this one is what he had last night basically, is it not? So aye.

View attachment 2768611
Mario will be looking fur a wee bespoke stay in hospital after seeing this, bet hes slathering the noo. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No sightings the day from Mr sister, I've telt him he's a virus and never message me again 🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at the “busy” witch cooking bolognese in the slow cooker. It literally takes 30mins on the hob. What’s the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.