Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The oil needs changing in that fryer the fish looks boggin and his looks like a cow pat with spring onions. I feel a bit sick noo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cannae cope. Ma stomach is in bits.
5 chips and a congealed shite on a plate and nae debates
View attachment 2767516
Jesus that is truly rank. The fish on the top plate is well overcooked and what in the name of God is on the bottom plate? Nothing like double carbs on a plate Jesus Mario you fat pig. You deserve type 2 diabetes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm confused too, is that curry & chips? If so what's with the white & wild rice?

They. Don't. Belong. Together.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously, what is that on his plate? 🤢. Again, trying to use it as a flex that he’s eating out but it looks disgusting. I’d rather stay in and cook than eat whatever the hell that is. Another treat from Deek. When do you ever treat him Maz?

Reactions: 26
Hey, Mario. Do you ever put your hand in your pocket instead of being a kept man by Derek?!. Sponger!.

And everyone's right. That food is horrible.

Screenshot_20240219-201018_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That’s the worst Katsu Curry I’ve ever seen. My blind Nakita dug has shat out things considerably more appealing than that.

Menu also has a preview of Marion on his hoalidays:
that’s meant to be bleeping Katsu?!!!! That’s a piss take surely

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shout out to all of youse who googled the pub and had a wee nosey at the menu. I’ll be adding that to my list of places to eat next time am in aroond Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Diarrhoea and chips yum.

He's always plugging his bastard blister's cake-making biz.

Just like Swollomans does with her dead sisters one.

428448572_1447649246171523_4362411204684142825_n.jpg
428421196_322800113588962_6454258889899116112_n.jpg
428714628_3649537402028543_5076570960843147426_n.jpg
cake.png

• Heart
That fish wee Deek is having looks like a battered trotter, while Mario’s looks like he’s sprayed it out his ass 🤮 have these two buffoons got a taste bud between them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
For the wiki.

His posts related to his constant grief woes over his friend Natalie and her mum - whom he didn't talk to before she died.

Wanker.

Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png

• Heart
Mr Isa said to me why is that fish shaped like a boaby at the top? I can’t unsee it now.
Why is his meals never colourful it’s always beige and bland looking.

Thanks for sharing a photo of pub he was in, looks a dump, yeah Deed Deek because probably only cost him £20 or less hardly dining in the ritz is it.

Random but in May 2021 he had dark blinds and then in July 2021 he got faux wooden blinds. Off topic but just proves he spends unnecessarily.
When is the toilet and 1 metre hall being done?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.