Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday treats.

428351082_3156504657820516_5629511343251818685_n.jpg
428058630_1479567866105216_5757800376896940126_n.jpg

428486910_194495213746374_3534581970172428364_n.jpg

Depends Marion.

In Devon, the scones are split in two and topped with cream followed by jam. In Cornwall, the split scones are topped with jam and then cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Weird little freak.

Has the audacity tae call his shower/toilet cubicle a bath room.
It DISNAE HAVE A BATH HEN.
I have mare room in both my en-suite & my downstairs loo also (S.T.W)

Debbie Harris
New York in America
Hard of English
Earth and soul
Gold in weight also x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is one of them on tag or something? The need to be home by 6pm every night, I mean that would explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
He’ll try and tease us all with a black and white photo and then when he does the big reveal it’ll look exactly the same 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m manifesting Marion getting aw dressed up in his jammies for a photo with the tradies and some waffle with “Best service 👌 “ until 6 weeks later when he announces he hates it and it’s no fur him so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly don't know how his wee brain works. Is he honestly that happy where he lives? I wouldn't be, looks soo depressing. I'm currently moving house and I'm packing up a family of 4 and between us we still have less stuff than that wee pigeon, in his 1 bed flat n I'm packing a 2 bed house with front n back door and front n back gardens 😅

I also think I have a theory as why he's to be in for a certain time before it's dark, seedhill must like the film I am legend at night. Mad creatures come out, he's in and barricaded until the sunrise. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Preparing maself for the limited contact with him when the decorators are in. His stories will be limited as the mountains of shite in the high footfall and toilet cubicle will need to come out to the lounge for the trades to do their work.
They can't be working around 32 diffusers and 12 candles plus hunners of naff trinkets.
This will rapidly be followed by him sharing the tit out of the same images of his new shade of grey decor and b&m's finest tat plus the smallest of white company candles. Plus 32 new diffusers and the old 12 candles.
Definitely black because he Bought the cheap black mirror in home bargains
Or b&m
One of them 😂
Preparing maself for the limited contact with him when the decorators are in. His stories will be limited as the mountains of shite in the high footfall and toilet cubicle will need to come out to the lounge for the trades to do their work.
They can't be working around 32 diffusers and 12 candles plus hunners of naff trinkets.
This will rapidly be followed by him sharing the tit out of the same images of his new shade of grey decor and b&m's finest tat plus the smallest of white company candles. Plus 32 new diffusers and the old 12 candles.

Let's play a game of guess the theme. I'm guessing marble effect black and grey.
Debbie Harris
Paisley, Scotland.

Let's play a game of guess the theme. I'm guessing marble effect black and grey.
Debbie Harris
Paisley, Scotland.
I agree
Grey & white with the black mirror he bought from b&m
Thank me later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair he could paint the bathroom AND hall with one tester pot, and still have some left fae wee touch ups

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thinking he'll paint the intercom in a 'dupe' elephants breath colour and unwrap a diffuser in the scent sad bastards new house 🤯

The big question and most important for me - will Rayn get a new throne for the high footfall area????

• Haha
No way did the wee fat paisley pillock of a prick kb the meal and cinema😂hens a wiz determined to use pillock and prick there so aye😂I am here for the match boax refurb😂

Fat beaks a liar pass it on

New york in America also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The tradies are gonna be well peed off, forced to huff hunners of stinking diffusers all day. They will go home with headaches and poisoning.
They’ll definitely be down the pub after they clock off to have a wee chuckle about that weird they had to hang three square feet of wallpaper for. Shuffling about in his hideous bobbled hoodie and IKEA slippers. I bet he won’t even offer them a cup of tea.
---
What is he talking about “mess before the end results”?? As if he’s tiny flat isn’t always crammed with tit? Have you looked behind the sofa lately Mario!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ll definitely be down the pub after they clock off to have a wee chuckle about that weird they had to hang three square feet of wallpaper for. Shuffling about in his hideous bobbled hoodie and IKEA slippers. I bet he won’t even offer them a cup of tea.
---
What is he talking about “mess before the end results”?? As if he’s tiny flat isn’t always crammed with tit? Have you looked behind the sofa lately Mario!?
Mind some of those boxes are the trainers stacked up.
Surely it workman and not workmen, more then 2 men in that small area they will just be in each other way no space to work.

Can’t wait for slow reveal opening the bathroom door shown off the council door handle.
Defo black in there the new basket shortage thing to left is black, he has that in white bought only what last year. Bedroom after these 2 rooms then it back to living room, kitchen and next year bathroom and ‘hallway’.
I mean bathroom has shower, small sink, with white gloss unit, usual toiletries and mirror and Arran aromatic diffuser that’s it. Fake plants over the flush, wicker storage units crammed into corner, towels by the loo is just a big NO for me.
Back tae ma ain lane I go
Rats in loft
Squatter squirrels
New York. America
Spring bright
Am fiinnnne.
Virus community sprine bright.
So forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well youse will have ya first bingo, whit the weans being sent away, naught tae do whit Maz, Hunch is no fan of parenting her own wee bains. #factual
Can you imagine him sitting awkwardly on the sofa with her awful horrible mother 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine him sitting awkwardly on the sofa with her awful horrible mother 😂
Ha yeah her mother is ever present and a proper old hag. Her meltdown on Facebook was a thing of beauty!
---
Solomon is on her holidays in Scotland atm, do we think she will swing by Seedyhill in her big duck off motorhome to see Maz, who reckons she's his pal? Nah, neither do I!

• Haha
  • Wow
He will get lost in her gaff. Probably end up piddling his y fronts trying tae make up his mind wit toilet tae use, or 🍄💦 in them wi the excitement.
---
I’m manifesting Marion getting aw dressed up in his jammies for a photo with the tradies and some waffle with “Best service 👌 “ until 6 weeks later when he announces he hates it and it’s no fur him so aye.
They went above and beyond. I, Beak and Deek canni stoap staring at the cludgie #stunning

Ah tell youse noo, if the wee fake plant isnae back oan toap oaf the cludgie so youse huv tae remove it tae flush, there will be hell tae pay and nae debates, also and so forth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine Deek and beak sitting oan the couch with the two weans, four pairs of legs dangling and cannae reach the floor. Mammy hinch lifting them all doon one by one

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.