Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wid love a side by side with Deek and Hinch’s size 5 footzzzz.
I would just love a photo if Hinch and Derk. She's so tall and he's so short, she will have to do that bending in half thing she does when she meets her 'fans' in the wild! Be like a mummy and son, except the son looks.very old and ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_9521.jpeg

I still can’t get over this being a real photo, it looks like Mario has been photoshopped in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He doesn't start until 12-1 and is finished by 4-5, just enough hours to make up to 18 to claim his PIP / universal credits of course my lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His rug looks like it’s been peed on and nae debates , absolutely honking piece of decor , so aye . Hope all you hens are being your self of self the day and shining yoursels apon others 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a dank, dingy hellscape and so forth

View attachment 2767032
Yuck
I mean I have mine on in morning but not to sit and watch it until 12 noon before my shift, use bbc for time while I get ready for work at 7.30 like a normal adult.
Made me realise Marion doesn’t even have a clock in his home.

Fact he can sit watch tele, general clean in the morning and have 40 minute walk before his shift clearly doesn’t start until 11/12 everyday and home for 5, it’s embarrassing for him to complain he is tired.
---
His rug looks like it’s been peed on and nae debates , absolutely honking piece of decor , so aye . Hope all you hens are being your self of self the day and shining yoursels apon others 💎
That will be Ryan hopping out her litter tray and going to lie on the rug.

Made myself gag there at thought of a cat doing toilet in very same room where you prep food.
Nothing against cats or people that have them but house cats are just so unhygienic more so Marion when she only has 3 rooms to be in for rest her days.
It’s cruel and sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannae cope. Ma stomach is in bits.
5 chips and a congealed shite on a plate and nae debates
Screenshot_20240219_182038_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Mario’s idea of “good food” is very different from what the rest of the world class as good 🥴
Everywhere he eats, the food looks the same - like throw up !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Even his poached egg eyes must realise how tit that food looks when he has to state ‘there food is good btw’
Looks like bespoke sharts on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.