Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely giving off popcorn viewing vibes. You can see everyone, including us running for his next meltdown 😂
🍿🍿🍿🍿
I've got the criss n joos hens and wee cheese slice board ready! Buckled in tight for this 😂 best of it is he thinks he's soo cryptic and mysterious with his rants, bet his followers are scratching their heads like wit? 😵💫 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see this as pure deflection, he's got way way less followers than the instacunts he aspires to be like, so he tries to justify why he likes to keep his account where it is, truth be told he's got nothing to offer to entice new followers. I'd lay money on those 360 that came for a look came directly from hinch's account after seeing so many of us talking about this thread, a lot have never heard of him so are probably having a nose. But I digress, maz you'll NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS be like them grifting cunts because you simply don't have the budget to buy hundreds of thousands of mostly sex bots, plus you're not much of a grifter, that foul characteristic has to be in you, you don't have children to to pimp out to make you money either, or a big house. Buying hunners of gadgy trainers won't help you, neither will skinning yourself on jo molane useless boxes of tat. You can't compete with them.
New York in America
OG (😂😂😂😂)
Debbie Harris
Factual
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 36
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Some of those “non followers” will be us virus community on the insta viewer apps. Some could be genuine but who would want to follow after seeing the big beak smashed into the camera. ✈ Concorde nose. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some of those “non followers” will be us virus community on the insta viewer apps. Some could be genuine but who would want to follow after seeing the big beak smashed into the camera. ✈ Concorde nose. Factual.
I don't follow him. So I am of them 💃🏽 I genuinely think that most of them would be potential new followers, he's fucked that now. Calling them witches before they even hit follow. You make it too easy Marion 😂

• Haha
He's definitely giving off popcorn viewing vibes. You can see everyone, including us running for his next meltdown 😂
We will need tae take shifts watching him oan that app, so we dinni miss his breakdown. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It amazes me how Hannah even wants him associated with her business when he’s c*nting everyone off on his stories all the time.

He goes on about it’s his page and he’ll swear all he likes even if brands don’t like it, because he wants to be his “true self”… but are you telling me he’d do that at work in front of his “clients”?

He’s disgusting. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and I hope his lovelies all duck off and leave him greeting in his hovel. So aye.

Reactions: 31
Hi Mario,

You're clearly trying to portray that you're a happy content, successful carefree influencer.

When in actual fact it's really apparent that you're an insecure, jealous, bitter, debt ridden, unhappy failure.

Factual
Capeesh
Also
New York in America
Hard of English
Debbie Harris
Blind Nikita Dug

It's no 3.6 million, it's 360 hen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I thought he said the other day that he wasn’t bothered about the algorithm and moaning about people posting at set times. Now the Paisley Pillock has said he posts more at weekends because more followers will see it. Make it make sense you absolute twit 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wants to grow his page naturally, eh is he no the one that either applied for a blue tick or is paying for it 🤦🏼‍♀️ aye cause if you don’t care ya goon you wouldn’t have either way 😂😂

• Haha
Blah blah bleeping blah….. he grew it all his self of self the OG of instagram. Wtaf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus Christ Martin.
Just say wits triggered you the day.
Sophie?
Tattle?
Job loss?
Deek's cheating?
Debt collectors?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He got his hype off hinch and an influx of followers off that. He began as a hincher 😂 looking for minkys then a artical comes so he was more known as the Scottish male hinch. Sit down ya melt. What have you done since then? Wax melt collaboration, followed trends and styles that everyone else was doing just he had to be OTT so he was the influenced not influncer and sooks up hannah n hinches hole. Done with this bleep the day!

He just does not have the brain capacity 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It amazes me how Hannah even wants him associated with her business when he’s c*nting everyone off on his stories all the time.

He goes on about it’s his page and he’ll swear all he likes even if brands don’t like it, because he wants to be his “true self”… but are you telling me he’d do that at work in front of his “clients”?

He’s disgusting. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and I hope his lovelies all duck off and leave him greeting in his hovel. So aye.
Who did Beaky befriend first when he was an OG oan that app six years ago, even though it was created 2010? I always assumed Hannah saw him as a way in to Hinch and all her followers, without forking out 25k to Hinch for each ad.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.