Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am clutching ma beak at the thought of them in Milan šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ wee bespoke jaunt round Dior in their Active Wear šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m very glad that he doesnā€™t care about numbers of followers, because heā€™s lost close to 500 of them in the past month.

Has been.
IMG_5725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does he not realise his two besties Hinch and Solomon are prime examples of posting at the prime 7pm slot, say goodbye to your pals ya dick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hens imagine weā€™re going on a wee turkey teeth or hair transplant jurnee. Would be the best day of ma life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just picture him and deek mincing aboot Rome in their primark active tracksuits. Or him sweating his titties aff in Turkey.
manifesting these holidays for pure laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy Thursday hens. Just caught up from last thread.Screamed at the pic of Beak and Deek arriving at Hinch Notafarm, black bags in tow šŸ¤£ The bleeping baby blue Nikes on him too šŸ˜† Why's he gonna tan to sit in a dark cinema?Maybe he's gonna go on a bespoke blackfishing journey seeing as he's gonna see Bob Marley šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine youā€™re working in a hotel in Florence and have a reservation for Mario Dā€™Agostin, then this minces in with a carrier bag.

IMG_5731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
If his parents go to turkey every year why doesnā€™t he ask them for info about it, absolute halfwit. How are both his inboxes full when no fucker can message him?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hope he goes to Turkey on a wee BBL journey. Fill out those purple car wash leggings a bit better.
Think of all the fake goochi shoes he could buy in the market ma lovely.

He should get a hair transplant with his petty cash while heā€™s there. Or the teeth done. Or the nose done. Or the face done. Wonde do they take klarna
New York in america
Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He doesnā€™t care about numbers? Letā€™s go back to December when he begged for followers to like and share and show love for his Grinch theme because it deserved it.
He posts same reels and stories everyday same time 8am and 6pm so he needs pipe down. He is the very same person.
I think he has been reading here and seen his numbers drop but is trying to act like he doesnā€™t care, if didnā€™t care then why did you want a blue tick?
His page stayed the same numbers was the day when he stopped doing any cleaning on his page.

• Heart
He doesnā€™t care about numbers? Letā€™s go back to December when he begged for followers to like and share and show love for his Grinch theme because it deserved it.
He posts same reels and stories everyday same time 8am and 6pm so he needs pipe down. He is the very same person.
I think he has been reading here and seen his numbers drop but is trying to act like he doesnā€™t care, if didnā€™t care then why did you want a blue tick?
His page stayed the same numbers was the day when he stopped doing any cleaning on his page.
Yet he still keeps the same name. I bet secretly heā€™s dying to change it to xX_mario_Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon Hinch has said he cannae just rock up at her tend farm and he's having a dig at her in his rants tonight. His insta pals are well known for the 7pm post for most engagement, they post mainly reels these days and let's face it they do what people like as it's a business to them. He's such an idiot for classing any of them oan that app as pals, I bet they laugh at him behind his back.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone ever notice when you skip through the Dots of Doom he really does a really bleeping annoying lip smack thing at the start of every clip?

Glad he never conformed on here... so he's telling us he thought up those god awful Christmas tree themes all by himself and wasn't copying what was popular in the years before? If he hates it so much, bleeping shut your page down and stop complaining. Nah, he'll never do that though. You can smell the desperation in his voice. And having a bleeping cleaning page since 2018 doesn't make you an OG on That App. I've had my Insta since 2012 mate. That's OG for you!

SO many messages even though his DMs are constantly switched off. Stop lying you massive liar!
---
Imagine youā€™re working in a hotel in Florence and have a reservation for Mario Dā€™Agostin, then this minces in with a carrier bag.

View attachment 2759987
The way he sits like a wee lassie :sick:šŸ¤®

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So we know he reads here, he gets most of his ideas from here & the ā€œIā€™m just doing me from now onā€ rants are DEFINITELY about here. But, heā€™s also extremely thick, so do you think he understands what weā€™re all on about when at least half the posts end with ā€œNew York, America, Alsoā€?
just makes me howl thinking of him wondering why on earth so many people end their posts with the same words.

New York
America
Also.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.