Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New York
America
Also

Also noticed a wee #factual fae a hen on another thread. Love us trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From the bitching about Instagrammers, I’m guessing he’s not made the finals of that award thing he was nominated for a while ago then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It’s Hinch’s birthday. She has a story up showing all her cards- looks like Hannah and Mario have gone splitsies on a card. I’m guessing Hannah sent it as there’s no way Hinch is giving oor Mario the actual address to her front and back door.

“Can’t wait to see you soon”- woohoo!! 🎉

IMG_5734.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Hay Friday, saw these and hoping they make an appearance in the revamped boudoir #iykyk #gtk
Screenshot_20240216-065736.png

---
So he’s not made the finals of that award thing he was nominated for a while ago then?
How dae ye ken that hen? Probably most of his votes were from us 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hay Friday, saw these and hoping they make an appearance in the revamped boudoir #iykyk #gtk
View attachment 2760702
---

How dae ye ken that hen? Probably most of his votes were from us 😂
ah I’ve just edited my comment. I don’t know for sure but the dots of doom bitching about Instagrammers and how he never goes to anything just made me think he’s throwing his dummy out - “It’s fiiiinneeee because I don’t do any of that tit anyway”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but is it just me that finds it weird he watches call the midwife? 😂 last weekend he was scurling like a wee whoore about how excited he was for the new episode and now he’s posting he’s started series 1 again?

(he better not ruin it, I’m on season 3 and watching while on maternity leave 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
New York
America
Also

Also noticed a wee #factual fae a hen on another thread. Love us trolls.
I love when I see one of us horrible trolls from this virus community on this app that isn’t our jobs using marioisms on other threads 💎

wonder what Martin got hinch for her birthday from the petty cash, him and wax melt woman chipping in for a birthday post card - I’m gonna assume wax melt woman has sent her a box of those overpriced wax melts and the wee postcard was just on top. True friends on that virus app insta.

spine bright
Factual
IYDKTGTK
New York in America.
daisy uncle
Blind Nikita dug
Also

xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See you soon 😂😂 absolutely no one believes they're friends, no one. Unless the visit is zero to do with anything any of them sell it's a promotional meet. Mario, wise up, you're a 40 year old man, they are using you and you are stupid enough to let them. At least the other huns charge a fee but you're just desperate to be liked, it's actually sad 😢

If SS was still best bubs with Hinch you'd be ditched in a heartbeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s so deluded it’s unbelievable. How is he sitting in that flat, no room to swing a cat (sorry Rayne), working a part time cleaning job and doing nothing and feeling like he’s taking the high ground above people who make Instagram their job and make a living from it 🙈 He’s so jealous and bitter. People that don’t care tend not to constantly post stories telling everyone how they don’t care….cos they just don’t care 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m very glad that he doesn’t care about numbers of followers, because he’s lost close to 500 of them in the past month.

Has been. View attachment 2759900
Oooooh, not a green bit in sight. Not popular now are you, Mario 🤭

You just know the weird little freak was dancing the way this camera was moving in the video, unless it was his usual shaky hands 😂

Screenshot_20240216-090658_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s so deluded it’s unbelievable. How is he sitting in that flat, no room to swing a cat (sorry Rayne), working a part time cleaning job and doing nothing and feeling like he’s taking the high ground above people who make Instagram their job and make a living from it 🙈 He’s so jealous and bitter. People that don’t care tend not to constantly post stories telling everyone how they don’t care….cos they just don’t care 😂.
Mario's the poor sibling of the Instagram influencers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oooooh, not a green bit in sight. Not popular now are you, Mario 🤭

You just know the weird little freak was dancing the way this camera was moving in the video, unless it was his usual shaky hands 😂

View attachment 2760790
He listens to some amount of shite. No wonder the neighbours are all on heroin listening to this shite from the crack of dawn.

Also, wonder can they apply for contents insurance because the floors in that penthouse are gonna buckle one of these days - so much crap in such a small space. Baffles me how he can live like that. Nae debates

New York in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on Miriam's dots of doom. Who do we reckon he's talking about? He only ever witches like that when someone has pissed him aff and he decides to have a wee jealous rant. He keeps saying "I'm that bleep fae saying it..." but he's too feart to name them. I'm going to guess Andrew Wheatcroft although I don't follow the speccy twit so could be totally wrang.

He's such a bitter wee witch and jealousy oozes out af him like wan of his runny shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It gives me an unrational rage when he keeps pushing that same side of the onesie hood down and it makes no difference. Move the bleeping hood if it’s in the way you moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish he would piss off with this “new me, better me” shite. He is the same as he’s always been just with an overinflated sense of his own importance. Tat obsessed cockwomble also
---
Proper got his knickers in a twist that one. He is soooooo jealous and he can't hide it
Says him who had a countdown timer for the awful Xmas tree and posted it on a Sunday morning for maximum engagement 🙄. He’s as green as his monstrosity of a Xmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God his nauseating message about Sopha’s birthday has given me second hand embarrassment for him. “On this app”. He’s such a Fanny. Why doesn’t he just say Instagram or can’t he spell it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.