Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a witch. He'll read this as a compliment and it's far from it. He's the punchline of jokes not just to us but to the instacunts he considers them childhood besties, (we all know how he treats his real life pals). Anyway he still stuck In that bitchy high-school phase, the "I don't give a duck" attitude - you well and truly do mario! Rips out you. The tongue smacking the roof his mouth n lip smacking have sent me over the edge 🤣 he's pissed me off with his immature bollocks. He'd probably be well more liked if he grew up a bit, matured enough. He's the definitely a wee scheme cow that thought she was we ticket. He's never grew out of it. I can't go folk with that kind of mentality, they're embarrassing!

I didn't sleep good last night hens, so in a bleep of a mood the day and that wee arsepiece needs his squidward nose punched back in!

Sorry for the rant hens!

Back tae my ain lane, also
So on an so forth!
New York, in America
IM FIIIIIINnNNNEeE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
FS it's been 3 years and its the same shite patter fae him.
"Am dain me noo" "done caring" "time tae put masel furst"
Same shite, on repeat.

No wit I'd love, Channel 4 or something to do a documentary with psychiatrists, therapist and people of the sorts to monitor him and his wee bitchy rants and weekly self discoveries.
He must be so insecure, jealous and filled with hatred.
If he wasn't so self righteous he could probably admit these feelings to himself. Start educating himself to not be hard of English and probably gain what he really wants from that app.
His ugly personality, vile unfunny language and general lack of education are costing him that life.

I look at Andrew and Grant and see how they've built their platforms on that app and I'm cheering them on. Andrew knows how to be vile in that funny way not uneducated ferel council way.

New York in America also tae ye's aw.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I love when I see one of us horrible trolls from this virus community on this app that isn’t our jobs using marioisms on other threads 💎

wonder what Martin got hinch for her birthday from the petty cash, him and wax melt woman chipping in for a birthday post card - I’m gonna assume wax melt woman has sent her a box of those overpriced wax melts and the wee postcard was just on top. True friends on that virus app insta.

spine bright
Factual
IYDKTGTK
New York in America.
daisy uncle
Blind Nikita dug
Also

xoxo
Ah always huv a wee chuckle when ah see a bespoke Beak profile pic commenting elsewhere. Ah always gie a wee heid nod like bus drivers dae tae each other. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whits the wee fucktard been up to then, I'm guessing I need to go watch the dots of doom! Brb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shifting has a very different meaning where I'm from in Norn Iron (remember the place Mario said he was coming to but didn't want to leave his safe space to go). Shifting means the same as curting someone, or snogging them. Even the "new you" Mario won't be getting shifted by anyone 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Uhhh Mazza.

It's not unusual to have non follower reach ya dafty.

Does this mean I'm an influencer if my post reached 10x my meager little following?
He's a bellend! How are people meant to know if they want to follow him or not unless they watch his content! And there he is, calling them cunts. There's a reason your account hasn't grown Marion and its not because you've been shadow banned, that's the excuse you give yourself. It's because you're a nasty bastard and no one likes you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t know of any other accounts that are so obsessed with their reach and also when people who don’t follow them look at their account. If you don’t follow him how would you know to look at his account when he’s having a rant. Anyways Maz, well done for offending possibly 360 new followers, you obsessive, jealous fanny 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh he is losing it …..
Que the IM FINE IM FINE posts. Hunners of youse have been messaging my inbox asking where I am, but I’m just busy working 4 hours a week ….
He needs help the noooooo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Lorna get round to the paisley penthouse, oor wee Maz has cracked. He's needing some moral support Fae his best pals aff that app. Poor Derek going home to him, he's in for a fun weekend 😬

What a horrible, foul mouthed wee scheme rat he is. I'd be mortified if I was related to him. He's not got a nice bone in his body, he's absolutely rotten from the inside out 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_9479.jpeg

What does he think he’s achieving with a post like this? 😂 360 isn’t viral hun, spine bright though ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You still argue in your stories you moron. Feck he really is a can short of a 6 pack 🤪

Screenshot_20240216-143936_Instagram.jpg

155k of followers, but hardly any like or comment. Yeah you're that boring 😴

And we're on your page laughing at you not supporting you 🤭

Screenshot_20240216-144013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Does he no realise we’re always here!? No just “ when he speaks his truth”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2761395

What does he think he’s achieving with a post like this? 😂 360 isn’t viral hun, spine bright though ✨
I want go see how many skips or next story clicks he's got 🤣🤭

360 Watching the scheme queen have melt down and showing why not to follow him, thats all he has to offer vile mouthed pig that thinks their a cut above.

KISSES 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2761395

The way he's posting like this with no one to reply makes him look like he's on the verge of a breakdown. All he's done over these last few months especially is moan and repeat things he said about 2-3 years ago.

Mario, seek your therapist again mate. Social media and not being out in the real world is damaging your health 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He really is an illiterate bleep. Makes no sense 🥴
If he's putting up rants all the time, folk will view his story for a nosey and see what drama is happening and it's just him, he's irritating himself.

We've definitely riled him. Wouldn't be surprised if his insta pals are fed up of him moaning about trolls, they're probably telling him to stop looking he's only hurting himself but does he listen.

Poor deeks coming home to some bitchfit the night 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s spiraling.

Regular as clockwork is our Maz. Soon he’ll take a wee coma and he’ll be back telling us all he was busy living his best life and too busy for the app, but his comments on Hinch and Hannah’s posts will tell us otherwise.

He shouldn’t be concerned about the 300-odd non-followers, he should be more concerned that 1,3000 people dropped off between the first and fourth dot of doom. His engagement is shite, and falling rapidly.

Wario, get the petty cash oot and buy yourself some bots to save face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He really is an illiterate bleep. Makes no sense 🥴
If he's putting up rants all the time, folk will view his story for a nosey and see what drama is happening and it's just him, he's irritating himself.

We've definitely riled him. Wouldn't be surprised if his insta pals are fed up of him moaning about trolls, they're probably telling him to stop looking he's only hurting himself but does he listen.

Poor deeks coming home to some bitchfit the night 🤣🤭
He's definitely giving off popcorn viewing vibes. You can see everyone, including us running for his next meltdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.