Cleaning with Mario #118 The only way is Essex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™d love to know how he gets all the dms what with his being turned off? Pigeons nesting in Beirut towers passing them on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Him and Hinch such besties he doesnā€™t know her address to send his own personal card to her. šŸ¤£

Tbh he should care about numbers when does work with H more followers, more chance of sales = more petty cash. I would be so embarrassed is someone I worked with acted like that.

If didnā€™t care about numbers you would check them. Ohhhhh big shot Marion 360 non followers. Embarrassing. Does he not realise it could be people scrolling their feed page and not always ā€œtrollsā€ ā€œvirus communityā€

Reactions: 24
1000032911.jpg

The duck is this meant to say? She's in the huff, nae Q&A for his OG followers who requested a weekend of skincare with deekydoo. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Moanio.
The OG. Puts out content of a weekend not just at peak time. Giving his followers what they want.
Also Moanio.
Got a busy weekend so duck you all I'm going to be quiet.

More faces than the town hall clock. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Iā€™m far too hard of patience the night to read his illiterate ramblings. Gormless pillock. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Iā€™m still amazed Hannah even entertains his ā€˜brandā€™ never mind that sheā€™s actually mates with him and likes him! Says a lot for her character too mind. She must be as much a bleep as him to put up with him.
Heā€™s on a high cos heā€™s going to visit Hinch Farm, then heā€™ll plummet to the depths of depression when he gets back to Beirut towers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Moanio.
The OG. Puts out content of a weekend not just at peak time. Giving his followers what they want.
Also Moanio.
Got a busy weekend so duck you all I'm going to be quiet.

More faces than the town hall clock. Factual
& all of em are fuckin ugly šŸ˜‚
---
Has anyone actually seen Marion without a filter ā˜ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
hay ma lovelies, didnā€™t know the patron saint of small bizniss was embarking on a career in stand up comedy, Iā€™ve been clutching ma beak through and through. Oh marion is 100 percent in utter meltdown mode, deserving, rotten to the core. Tons o love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m still amazed Hannah even entertains his ā€˜brandā€™ never mind that sheā€™s actually mates with him and likes him! Says a lot for her character too mind. She must be as much a bleep as him to put up with him.
Heā€™s on a high cos heā€™s going to visit Hinch Farm, then heā€™ll plummet to the depths of depression when he gets back to Beirut towers šŸ˜‚
The come down when he gets back tae his ā€œsafe spaceā€ will be amazing. I cannot wait!! The jealousy will be ripping through him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
& all of em are fuckin ugly šŸ˜‚
---
Has anyone actually seen Marion without a filter ā˜ŗ
The tattlers who got the in the wild shots in mcdonalds and at the cashpoint have! He has such a cheek, proudly pronouncing he is he and proud of himself and what you see is what you get when he never ever appears on his stories without a filter. He's every bit as bad as the rest of the instacunts. He has no insight at all does he!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ffs, Mario, shut the feck up with your stupid rambling stories!.

Screenshot_20240216-202157_Instagram.jpg

Good!. Now feck off and stay off šŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240216-202233_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The tattlers who got the in the wild shots in mcdonalds and at the cashpoint have! He has such a cheek, proudly pronouncing he is he and proud of himself and what you see is what you get when he never ever appears on his stories without a filter. He's every bit as bad as the rest of the instacunts. He has no insight at all does he!
I've seen him and Deek in EK shopping centre. Noticed Deek first as he's like a wee South American football player. Very Neymar Jr, that mix of ned and nice. Nae teeth on display. Then I saw Mazda, quite buxom for all 5ft of him. Has the red dry skin of a heavy drinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The thing about Marion is he does this ā€œNew year, New Meā€ tit all the time. But itā€™s all just words unless youā€™re actually willing to work hard and actually be the change you want to see. Most people will say, this is the year Iā€™m going to get healthy, this is the year Iā€™m going to get a new job that makes me happy, this is the year Iā€™m going to really focus on myself, this is the year Iā€™m going to move house/move country/go travelling etc. They set specific, traceable goals and actually put in the effort. He seems to think he can just post these quotes from other peoples profiles and the changes will just āœØhappenāœØ. My husband worked bloody hard to get us this new life down under. My sister worked bloody hard to get out of her toxic marriage and get her own place. My nieces work bloody hard at university so they can make themselves a better future. My mum worked bloody hard to raise us three girls by herself. Heā€™s just a lazy feck and the only reason he started being an OG on That App was because he saw the Hinchā€™s and the Solomonā€™s doing well and making a tit tonne of money and though ā€œIā€™ll have a bit of thatā€. Trouble is he doesnā€™t have the looks, he doesnā€™t have the personality and he canā€™t string a bleeping sentence together to save his life.
But heā€™s fiiiiine. Absolutely fiiiine. Doesnā€™t care about those numbers at all šŸ¤„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.