Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I’m very glad that he doesn’t care about numbers of followers, because he’s lost close to 500 of them in the past month.

Has been.
IMG_5725.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I thought he said the other day that he wasn’t bothered about the algorithm and moaning about people posting at set times. Now the Paisley Pillock has said he posts more at weekends because more followers will see it. Make it make sense you absolute twat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m far too hard of patience the night to read his illiterate ramblings. Gormless pillock. Also.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s a fucking prick. I’m not even gonna start on the sofa because I just can’t deal with it. But he is FORTY YEARS OLD & he’s got a sticker with his name on for his Stanley cup. He’s not a real person is he? He is purely a simulation made for our amusement. He is not a fully functioning adult with full mental capacity. He is no well. Capeesh

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
I am clutching ma beak at the thought of them in Milan 😂😂 wee bespoke jaunt round Dior in their Active Wear 🤣🤣

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. So thanks to focussing my time on some total c&nts -Katie Price & Lauryn Goodman, I am behind on Mazdas threads again.

That is a treat as I like to binge catch up on Marion, as he usually does nothing for weeks before there’s anything worth commenting on.

But… this morning in a Teams work meeting, someone who I doubt is on Tattle, but is very much a Hincher still, told me that Mario is going to see Hinch next month and staying at her house. 😳

I thought this was a windup but ran here to check and the thread title suggests it’s true.

If Katie Price gets arrested today, I just don’t care.

The moral is that I shouldn’t have come oot of ma laine, and I’m staying here with all youse till I’ve caught up. Capeesh! Mwah mwah 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ma lovelie, if you are smelling the wealth on a laptop there is a way of seeing how many viewed the thread, but not on a phone.

Hope you are keeping well, also! X 🥔 ❤
Aww hen, I'm thick like Marion, I cannae operate a laptop and so forth, I still don't know what certain buttons are on my car after 3 years, its just no fur me, modern technology. I'm keeping well hen, just a little headache coming on, self inflicted because I ate lamb knowing I cannae eat lamb because it gives me a headache, but we move, I don't listen to nobody or nothing, also. Ma head, ma lamb, ma rhools. Capesh. 🥔❤ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
She's bought Stanley Cup dupes so she disnae need to use and ruin her gid wans in work.

Wtf is she doing with them in work that would ruin them?

Where else would she use her three real Stanley cups other than the hoose which is co pletely pointless when her kitchen is 10cms from every room and she can use normal cups....the insulated cups' exact purpose is for situations like keeping your drinks at temp for work or commuting.

Fucking fat dobber just a 🐑 purchasing shit that other influencers get.

Cannae see someone wae a shite but wants one of every type on the Bristol Stool Chart.

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

IMG_9521.jpeg

I still can’t get over this being a real photo, it looks like Mario has been photoshopped in 😂

• Haha
The thing about Marion is he does this “New year, New Me” shit all the time. But it’s all just words unless you’re actually willing to work hard and actually be the change you want to see. Most people will say, this is the year I’m going to get healthy, this is the year I’m going to get a new job that makes me happy, this is the year I’m going to really focus on myself, this is the year I’m going to move house/move country/go travelling etc. They set specific, traceable goals and actually put in the effort. He seems to think he can just post these quotes from other peoples profiles and the changes will just ✨happen✨. My husband worked bloody hard to get us this new life down under. My sister worked bloody hard to get out of her toxic marriage and get her own place. My nieces work bloody hard at university so they can make themselves a better future. My mum worked bloody hard to raise us three girls by herself. He’s just a lazy feck and the only reason he started being an OG on That App was because he saw the Hinch’s and the Solomon’s doing well and making a shit tonne of money and though “I’ll have a bit of that”. Trouble is he doesn’t have the looks, he doesn’t have the personality and he can’t string a fucking sentence together to save his life.
But he’s fiiiiine. Absolutely fiiiine. Doesn’t care about those numbers at all 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I love when I see one of us horrible trolls from this virus community on this app that isn’t our jobs using marioisms on other threads 💎

wonder what Martin got hinch for her birthday from the petty cash, him and wax melt woman chipping in for a birthday post card - I’m gonna assume wax melt woman has sent her a box of those overpriced wax melts and the wee postcard was just on top. True friends on that virus app insta.

spine bright
Factual
IYDKTGTK
New York in America.
daisy uncle
Blind Nikita dug
Also

xoxo
Ah always huv a wee chuckle when ah see a bespoke Beak profile pic commenting elsewhere. Ah always gie a wee heid nod like bus drivers dae tae each other. 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
If his parents go to turkey every year why doesn’t he ask them for info about it, absolute halfwit. How are both his inboxes full when no fucker can message him?

• Haha
Reactions: 38