Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Sorry, am I having an episode or did he say he has 3 Stanley’s but he’s bought 2 more shitty dupes to save him from taking the actual Stanley to work with him, ie, the purpose the cup was actually designed for (leaving the house)?!!
I need a lie down because he sends my head west the fucking donut!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma lovelies today you're being treatit tae bespoke AI generated images of some of oor favourite marioisms.
First up- Cody vibes
output.jpg

Next, I give you the blind nikita dug

085431ca-b882-4e57-b601-2a0ad40d623c.jpeg

Next, a bespoke tourist poster for small business new york in America
ed76bca3-18a6-4218-a49a-118c80bff345.jpeg

Finally, here's what happens when we're chanting you oan fae the rooftops
3050646f-4116-47bc-93d0-12248bf68033.jpeg

Incidentally, the AI seems to spell from the same dictionary as mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg please tell us when your wean decides to leave its high footfall area, @Babybail93 so we can all sit with criss and joose to wet the weans normal shaped heed. Are you going to be doing a virtual gender reveal aswell, so we can pick between the names Mario D'Agostin or Sadie Krystal? Also.

• Haha
  • Heart

blueblue

Chatty Member
The tattlers who got the in the wild shots in mcdonalds and at the cashpoint have! He has such a cheek, proudly pronouncing he is he and proud of himself and what you see is what you get when he never ever appears on his stories without a filter. He's every bit as bad as the rest of the instacunts. He has no insight at all does he!
I've seen him and Deek in EK shopping centre. Noticed Deek first as he's like a wee South American football player. Very Neymar Jr, that mix of ned and nice. Nae teeth on display. Then I saw Mazda, quite buxom for all 5ft of him. Has the red dry skin of a heavy drinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
IMG_8265.jpeg

Not my quote ma lovelies but this quote was made for the crypt keeper and vegetable.

nae debates
New York in America
Debbie Harris
Blond Nikita dug
Weight in gold
Factual
Also

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies…. Scottish Declan! IDKBGTK! 😳
I blame youse 🐍 on this app.

Last night before bed I read all 45 pages of Peter Griffin Jrs thread, and watched so many videos. He was sort of hypnotic but repulsive at the same time. 🫣

I spent probably the first 20 or so pages being convinced he was previously a she (not that it matters) and couldn’t believe how many others asked this too. I got to March 23 in the thread and there was a mass Marion takeover of all youse, which I loved. 🥳. Also!

Physically, Declan is possibly the worst thing I have ever seen. There’s no knees, a bra is needed, he has corned beef slab trotters, and a giant bulgy bollock/penis flopping about that you can’t help but notice. 🤢 I also have concerns about the boyfriend and feel he needs rescuing. Hello 👋

In summary, my rating is, I think he’s no fur me. He made Marion look normal and wee Deek look intellectual, and I actually missed them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He also gave me weird dreams so I’m no coming oot of ma laine again. CAPEESH!

P.S. Loved Scottish Bedpan though! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

IMG_9479.jpeg

What does he think he’s achieving with a post like this? 😂 360 isn’t viral hun, spine bright though ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

geezabreak

VIP Member
Just went oan danyells website, maist of their corner suite sofas are £499, that in itself tells a story about the quality.

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Ooh Mario's crush, Andrew Wheatcroft says he's made £313k on that app that is his joab. Poor old Mario hasn't made £313.00 hahahahahahaha that's made my day.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Ewww imagine having your brother’s uncomfortable sofa, covered in jizz and shart stains 🤮 I wouldn’t fancy taking a UV light to it!
---
@AwwCosyWivDeek SCREAMING that Krystal camel hoof used the pic of Marion from the Daily Record for the cupcakes 🤣 🤣 🪦 Spat oot ma joos!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
June he got that last sofa. Fucking not even a year old the wasteful cunt. But you know what they say. Buy shit, buy twice. We bought our sofas when we bought our home in 2013 and they’ve lasted us all these years. I wash the covers a couple of times a year and jump on the cushions to redistribute the stuffing and they come up like new every single time. They cost a decent amount of petty cash but I’d say the overall cost is less than him getting a shitty cheap sofa once, maybe even twice a year!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Caw1982

VIP Member
Mario, when you catch up here. You don't trigger me hun. I pity you. My purse cost the same as your sofa (no Klarma needed smell the wealth). Your idea of living your life is my idea of hell. It is shit. You exist. And you look like you smell. Please put those leggings in the bin. They do trigger me. I know you can't help having a microcock, but it doesn't need to be flaunted on the app Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

RubySky478

VIP Member
From the bitching about Instagrammers, I’m guessing he’s not made the finals of that award thing he was nominated for a while ago then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

SuzyE

VIP Member
I laughed too loud at this comment 😂
My friggin porch has bigger space than that!

Screenshot_20240224-111505_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40