Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
To be fair he could paint the bathroom AND hall with one tester pot, and still have some left fae wee touch ups

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

muscadet

Chatty Member
Couldn’t handle us slagging the Minecraft sofa any longer 😂 you’re our puppet Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens I love how it's pure Cody vibes oan this app at all times, love and appreciate you all. One of my fave moments in recent history oan this thread was the @Babybail93 new tits reveal followed by the surprise wean. All of us chanting her oan fae the rooftops. Cannae wait till we are all virtual Daisy Uncles soon 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Imagine you’re working in a hotel in Florence and have a reservation for Mario D’Agostin, then this minces in with a carrier bag.

IMG_5731.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Luna25

There is no way dumb deek booked the cinema and dinner, that poor bastard couldn’t even tell you his full name, just Moanio talking shite to sound like they have a life

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
A 40 year old man boasting about his boyfriend passing his theory test, how embarrassing. When the knob does finally pass his test, I can’t wait for Marion to embarrass himself further by going on about buying a car and going places in the car like you did when you were 17. If he wasn’t such a dick I’d feel sorry for him

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Camel Toe has made these cupcakes for a customer who seriously needs to get a life if her birthday is Hinch and Mario themed.

IMG_5899.png

Love the fact that Mario’s pic is as lifted straight from the Daily Record and still have the text on the top right 😂

IMG_5898.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

muscadet

Chatty Member
Does he not realise his two besties Hinch and Solomon are prime examples of posting at the prime 7pm slot, say goodbye to your pals ya dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46